Chapter One His burning eyes

(AN: Well, it took a while but here's the next part. I will continue writing this when I can. Enjoy reading!)  
"uhm...hi.?" You said speaking first. Beerus just glared at you and he sighed. "Whis, take care of this." He stated dropping you in Whis's arms. You were shocked. Beerus was annoyed and he started walking away from you. "What did I do?" You asked frowning. "Nothing." Whis stated. Setting you down. "Don't worry. Lord Beerus has been a little strange today." Whis smiled at you than took off after Lord Beerus. You watched him leave. You blinked. I can't believe Im here. You thought blinking. You were totally fan girling on the inside. You took off to go sightseeing. You found the destroyed arena. You explored west city and than you ended up in a beautiful clearing. You were enjoying the scene when you felt like someone was watching you. You turned and screamed. You were knocked out.

Beerus pov:
That girl just fell on me. Without warning. I can't even think without something weird happening. This is doing nothing to ease my mood. I feel my anger start to rise and I feel as if I could turn this planet to dust just by looking at it. I blink and caress my forehead as if that would give me some revelation. Bulma popped up out of no where. "Hi Lord Beerus! Here to watch the tournament? "Yes, I got annoyed waiting around." Bulma smiled. "Well, your just in time for lunch!" I couldn't help but grin at that, if there was anything that could cheer me up. It was the food on this planet. Whis and I sat down next to Bulma.

 They started to bring us steak and corn dogs. I tore into the food with a passion. This could be why I've been so gloomy, this food won't be here forever. I ate, and continued to eat for another forty minutes. Bulma was staring at me with wide eyes. "I'll never understand where it all goes." She commented. I laughed. It would be extremely difficult to explain the stamina and metabolism of a warrior and just how fast we burn up the calories we've consumed.

 Although I think Bulma might actually like knowing considering she's a scientist. I cleared my throat and was about to tell her all about it when Whis cleared his throat. "Isn't that the young lady we met earlier?" Whis asked getting my attention. I sighed. "Great, is she going to apologize for falling on me?" I asked narrowing my eyes looking for her. I saw her and for some reason my anger shot through the roof. She was dangling from the hands of a space pirate. She was bruised, her clothes were torn and muddy, and she was crying. The space pirate was most likely a straggler who had found this planet by accident. I glared at him and crossed my arms. 

Why should this matter? Do you even know this human? No, she fell on you without warning! She completely disrespected you by not apologizing the instant it happened! Still, the sight of her was tragic and for some reason. I couldn't stand to see her like that. I stood up and kept my stance strong, making for sure I looked serious. "Why have you hurt that human? Did she provoke you?" I asked sounding bored. 

The pathetic pirate laughed at me. Strike one. "She did nothing but give me an opportunity. I'm going to fight the strongest guy here and than take over this stupid planet!" Strike two. "Really? What if I told you I was the strongest one here." I asked curious about his reply. "Hahahahaha, you? You look like a house pet that needs his bath. Go back to your meal kitty-cat. I'll wait for the strongest warrior." His IQ pissed me off, but as Goku normally does maybe I should try to be merciful for once.

 "Hmm, well you have everyone's attention. Do you really need a hostage?" I asked gesturing to the bruised woman that was still dangling from his grip. "Your right." The pirate said grinning sadistically. He hit the woman in her stomach making her scream. A sound that I will not forget soon enough. Strike Three. 

 He dropped her and she fell towards the ground. "Whis." I growled out. "Yes." Was all he said before he caught her. Whis zipped back to my side and I stared at her. She was breathing hard and her eyes were barely open. I moved her hair out of her eyes wanting her to see me. "Human, you owe me an apology later. However, considering your current state. I'll give you a break."   I told her than I saw her bruises. "Whis, tend to her wounds and inspect them for me. What kind of damage did she suffer?" I asked in a dangerous voice. Whis looked the human over.

 "I'm afraid she has multiple bruises, cracked ribs, and a broken ankle." I felt my purple kai consume me. This pirate was dead. I rose in the sky and was five feet away from the pirate. "So, you want to fight me than? Well my name is.." I threw a kai blast at him. He instantly shut up. "I don't care about your name, it will be meaningless soon enough. You don't even have the right to know mine." The pirate looked pissed. I raised my arm and charged a strong kai blast. Than I grinned thinking better of it. "I normally make these things go fast but I'm feeling different today." The pirate blinked. "Don't tell me your trying to spare me?" I grinned showing my teeth. "Oh, no of course not. I just want to see you suffer first before you die." 

I let my kai die down and I got in a fighting stance. No matter how I do this I know the fight won't last long. I charged at the pirate and used a destruction bomb (AN: his small destroying balls from dragon ball super.) to rip off his arm.

Back to you:

You had been beat senseless and all you could think was that you shouldn't have strayed to far. You were helpless. You felt time pass by in a blur and the cold wind hit your face. Than you had stopped and that Bastard was holding your right arm in his right hand. You didn't know where you were but you could make out words. Hey did that voice belong to Lord Beerus? You tried to get out of the pirates grip but it didn't work. You could barely move. " "Hmm, well you have everyone's attention. Do you really need a hostage?" You blinked that was definitely Beerus. You used the last of your strength to look over at him. He was pissed. Than you felt something hit your stomach and you screamed. The pain was so horrible. You felt tears and than you were falling. You gasped. Warm arms caught you and you knew it was Whis. You could see a blur of maroon and blue. "I've got you." He whispered to you. Before you felt the cold wind hit your face once more. Than you stopped. You were annoyed because your hair was in your eyes. Warm hands moved your hair away. "Human, you owe me an apology later. However, considering your current state. I'll give you a break." You blinked. For what? You wanted to ask. Than Beerus's warm hand left you and you started to feel sleepy. Beerus said something but you could only here one word. "Suffer." Than before you blacked out completly. You heard the horrible screams, coming from the pirate.