prologue

Edited💯
It was late in the evening,  I was sitting on the swing, eating a chocolate. After finishing the chocolate, I threw the wrapper and started swaying.
I was swinging happily, until I saw a kid probably of my age six or seven coming towards me. That kid was smilling at me, so I also returned the smile. Maybe I can be friend him,  I went towards him and before I could say anything I was graced by a splash of freezing water.

"What did you do?" I cried,
He didn't reply and just laughed
"What!why did you threw water on my face?" I shouted.
If this wasn't enough,what he did next was taking out a bottle from his bag. I was watching what he was doing, confused.But when he threw water on the muddy ground, it struck me and  as soon as I registered what he was doing, I was graced by another splash of cold water though  this time it was not only cold but dirty too.

He ruined my dress.
I glared at him but he didn't look threatened And started laughing at me.

"You look like a dirty witch." he said,

I looked up at him, and then at my dress which were now full of muddy water. And I  subsequently ran towards my house  crying.

As I reached home, my mother was talking with our neighbours.

"Momy!" I cried and went where my mom was standing.

"What happened Anna?did you fall?." My mother asked,and took me towards our house.

After telling my mom about that kid. I changed my clothes, and asked my  mama to give me the dinner.

Later I was so tired that I went into my room and immediately slept.

The next day, as I  returned  from school I was so smelly and dirty that I took an immediate shower. When I was done with the shower I dried my hair and  decided to go to the park.

The park was pretty silent there weren't much people in the park. Only three to four kids were there.I went in the marry go round and started ridding it,  but then suddenly it stopped I tried to start it but I failed.When I looked up to see, there  was the  same kid from yesterday he had stopped the swing.

"What is your problem?" I asked,

He didn't replied,

"What is your problem?why are you always disturbing me?"I questioned,

Again he didn't reply.

"Are you deaf? " I yelled,

"No!"finally he said something.

"Then answer me. " I added,

He just shook his head and went outside the park.

I don't know what is his problem.

I returned home at seven in the night.

"Mom! I am home." I hugged my mom.

"Ok sweetie!go change your  clothes, and come for dinner." she replied,

"Okie.'' I added,

After changing into my night suit I went down stairs for dinner. And sat beside my dad.

"So how was your day Anna?" my dad asked,

"It was good, you know I went to the park and I enjoyed alot." I replied,

"Wow great." he exclaimed,

Later the night I went in my room, I packed my school bag and went for sleep.

"Anna wake up my dear you are getting late for school." my mom shouted.

"I am already awake." I replied,

I changed into my uniform and went downstairs,

"Mom see I am ready!" I said excitedly.

"Good girl. Now come and have your breakfast." my mom said,

The rest of the day went normal I went to school and after returning from school I took a shower and started doing my homework as I  finished doing  my homework. Mama came and knocked on the door.

"Anna I am going, so I can drop you at the park." my mom said,

"Ok mom!" I replied,

As I reached the park, I searched for that boy and luckily I found him. Before he could find me I hid behind a swing.

After twenty minutes of hiding. I stood up and looked for that boy and he was gone.I stood up properly and went to the swing I started swinging. I was enjoying the ride until  someone from back pulled my pony tail.  I turned back to see who it was. And as I  looked back I lost my control and I was just about to fall when someone saved me from falling. I opened my eyes to see who had saved me, It was that same boy from yesterday.

''Why did you pulled my Pony? " I asked him,

"Instead of saying thanks you are complaining." he grumbled.

"And why would I do that?" I asked,

"I saved you from falling!" he replied,

"But I was about to fall just because of you." I added.

I don't know what is his problem, first he disturbed me and then he saved me from falling. But anyways he saved me so I should say thanks to him.

"Thanksh!" I murmured.

"What did you say I didn't hear it." he said.

Ughhh

I said, "Thanksh."

"Oh! no problem." he replied.

"What is your name?" he asked me.

"Anna Mason." I replied.

"Oh nice name."

Before I could say something he took my hand and gave a very lovely silver coloured  bracelet, on which there was a heart hanging and then he left I didn't get the chance to ask his name and the purpose of this gift. But anyways I'll wear this bracelet  because it is beautiful.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next day when I went to the park, I searched for for that kid but he was not there. I waited their for few minutes but he didn't come.so I went back.

I daily went to the park but never saw him.

A/N

Hey guys 🙋How are you all ☺I know the chapter above is quite confusing, it was in a little girl's point of veiw so it was  bit difficult for me. but believe me you'll understand it  when you'll read it further.👧if you guys liked it so please vote and comment. I would love it.😍

Thanks
HAPPY READING