Chapter 2

after 2 weeks Sly was ready to go. The Few had left 2 days after they arrived so they could get the hall and asguard ready. i packed mine and levin's stuff while zoey packed hers and malachis and sly helped us all out. i had taught dante how to handel the village and to contact me via commiunacation amulet if anything big happened and to update me on the village status every night
It took 1 week to get to Asgard it would have taken 3 days to get there but because we had 2 kids it took longer. when we got there I saw my mum and dad Irene and Thor I ran to them and hugged them just then GARROTH asked "lord aphmau what is going on" "GARROTH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" "me and Laurence followed you we don't trust that'sly' come back with us home" "this is my home" just then Laurence entered the room "don't be silly my love that 'sly'  probably put you under some spell" "if you two don't leave now you will feel the power of my magical paper weight" "what does that mean?" "MJOLNIR" just then Mjolnir flew into my hand and I transformed "leave now or die don't tell me to stay away from my husband EVER again I haven't seen him once in 8 years GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW" "nice outfit my love can you stay like that when we go home" "you aren't different are you Laurence just with out the camera" "what?" "I knew you in a different dimension" "enough I'm taking you home NOW"

 when we got there I saw my mum and dad Irene and Thor I ran to them and hugged them just then GARROTH asked "lord aphmau what is going on" "GARROTH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" "me and Laurence followed you we don't trust that'sly' come back with us ...

*aph just imagine she has black hair*

I finally got back it only took my 2 hours because I can fly when I got back all the lights were out "SURPRISE" I was grinning like Jeff the killer
"Thank you so much" "that's not are last surprise" just then all my friends from mystreet came out.

Laurance POV
I know what we have to do that sly has put my girlfriend (even though she doesn't know yet) under some spell to change her memory and as I look at garroth I know he is thinking the same we have to...