Subway Surfers: World Tour: Mumbai

Prologue: Emirates is The Airline That Has The Most Couples

Jamie's P.O.V

Right now we, as in the Surfers and I, are on our way to Mumbai where our next target is! Oh this is so exciting because I've always wanted to go to Mumbai. "You excited?" Lucy smiles.

"Yes! I really can't believe I'm traveling with you guys to Mumbai! I really just want this plane to land already!" I say, my British accent ringing through my voice.

She laughs and rest her head on my shoulder and says, "Well that's really great but you should rest up" and with that she was asleep. Jake and Tricky have been very distant. Spike has been like a hawk watching every single move I made. Tasha and Jake have been laughing the whole flight which seems to be pissing Tricky off so badly. I kinda feel bad for her. I carefully close my eyes and falls asleep, tired of talking about all the problems.

I yawn and still see Lucy sleeping. "To all passengers, we will be landing shortly. Thank you"  I smile. I will finally be landing in my dream destination. Yahh!

A/N I Hope you guys like this second book. I'll try to write more on this one but no promises. Anyway Bye Yal!

P.S sorry for any mistakes!

Bye!