six

|||||

|||||

it was the day after the whole meeting ordeal: you and your group were filming last minute for the dance practice video of your upcoming music. you're all working very hard for the last 5 hours or so, trying to get a one-shot video with no flaws.

your song was about promoting girl power and the whole concept revolved around the fact that women are strong and powerful and are fully capable of ruling the world. it was a catchy, up beat song so what's not to love about it? a great message with a great tune. you couldn't wait to perform it in front of the crowd.

just as you were about to sit down and rest for the first time today, your phone vibrates – a text message from none other than Mark. you were surprised at the fact that he made the first move to open up a conversation again even after everything that went down between you two that one night.

with his text message, you got back to reality of having to compete against an already well-established and successful group while your group was just a small baby, new to everything

with his text message, you got back to reality of having to compete against an already well-established and successful group while your group was just a small baby, new to everything. the thought suddenly had you motivated to practice again.

"COME ON GUYS! LET'S PRACTICE SOME MORE." you roared in the loudest volume, clapping at each member's tired face

"y/n's right. we have to remember that our release of our song, our dance and everything else we worked hard for is in a couple days." everyone nodded their heads. "we have a point to prove and a message to spread and a record to beat. now's not the time to be slacking off. let's go." Koeun said. everyone soon stood up and listened to the leader's commands.

today's practice came down to 7 hours and everyone was worn out that as soon as you all got home, everyone sloppily crashed onto the floor, the sofa, wherever else they can with their sweaty selves.

a/n: this chapter is so short :-( i don't like this chapter ugh. sorry i'll work harder next chapter than i did for this one!