"Hoshiko, where exacrly are we going? Why did you just run off like that?" Sakura asked,"...we need to hurry" i replied, "eh? But we have 5 days for this test, whats the rush?", "i found a way to get to the tower fast with no troubles and we need to find an earth scroll fast because we are dealing with a bunch of different experienced ninjas" ,"and how do we do that, Hoshi-chan?" Naruto asks, ".....we'er here" i said and stoped at a branch covered in most leaves keeping me and the rest camoflaged.

I turned to my teammates and made a shush finger at them while pulling a branch down, showing a mist ninja team on a small clear circular grass plain. My teammates are now tensed and crouched, "we'll get the scroll first, Naruto, i want you to go to that branch there with my kunai, Sakura, i want you to go at the opposite branch of Narutos direction with my kunai also,Sasuke, since you have sharp eyes, i want you to be between thw two, just above naruto with my kunai, standby and wait for my signal" i instructed them

"hn, why should i-"

"Sasuke,

i had two helpings of flaming bitch with my breakfast today, satan himself won't even fuck with me,

so i suggest you follow my orders if you want to still revive your clan" i passivly said

"Hn" he said, took the kunai but his legs wouldn't stop shaking and he won't admit it.

"Alright, team 7, scatter"

And so i observered from above, above all of them, then saw an opening and signaled naruto.

He saw it and threw my kunai at a trunk beside Sakuras. A minuet later i signaled Sakura and she threw hers at the rock near the team but teehey didn't notice it. And so i signaled Saskue to do the same, i gave him 2 kunais and so he threw.

The kunais had almost invisible strings tied on them, and so, i jumped down to a lower branch just a level of Sakuras and threw the last kunai, "Star trap completed"i murttered. I beckoned them, and once they are here, i started.

"Alright, Naruto, Sakura, i want you two to head on to the enemies but also be wary around them, Naruto, use your Multi-Shadow clone jutsu to gain numbers, Sakura, i want you to lead Naruto on where to go and also help by attacking by using long range attacks and traps, Naruto make sure you follow whatever she says and also protect her." I told them both, they nodded, but Sakura was being hesitant, "don't worry Sakura, you wont hold us down, have a little more faith in yourself" i said and secretly gave a death glare at Sasuke who was about to retort at my comment.

"Mhm! You can do it Sakura-chan, Dattebayo!" "..arigato, Hoshiko, Naruto" she said smiling with determination burning in her.

"Alright now, Sasuke, I want you to sneak behind them, i'll signal you to know which one has it" he 'tch' but nodded anyway, "what about you Hoshiko? What will you do?" Sakura asks, "hn" you already know who dahell dat is

"Me? I will do something very important for this plan..." i said, giving off suspense, they lean in closer as i am about to REVEAL my duty....

" i will....

Do NOTHING!"

*faceground*

"NANI!💢"
They whispered-yell at me.
"Just kidding:P"

*facepalm*

"Ok, im going to act as a distraction so that Sas*coug*uke can sneak through easily" i said, Sauske caught on what i just did and glared at me while the two are just...?

"Alright, lets begin"

"YOOOOSH!!"

The mist ninja group stood up and and looked at Naruto and Sakura in their fighting stance, "an enemy, What scroll do you have!"Mist 1 said, "we wont tell you!" Said Sakura, "WE HAVE THE HEAVEN'S SCROLL, 'TTEBAYO!"

*double facepalm*

"YOU BAKA!💢, YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO TELL THEM" Sakura yelled, hitting Naruto at his head, "Ittai, sakura-chan T^T"

"Attack!" Mist 1 said and so they attacked for 2 hours, "wait a minuet, where is your 3rd teammate?" Mist 2 said with realization struck on both other members.

"At the shadows lurks a  mysterious figure who pounces in all her preys"

"Wha? Where did that come from?" Mist 3 said, everyone including Naruto and Sakura looked around trying to locate the
badly-deep-cover voice. Sasuke just doesn't care.

"She comes out at the night and hides in disguies at the day.."

"What? But its still afternoon"Mist 1 said.

"Shut up, don't ruin it"

*sweatdrop*

"She brings justice and hope to everyone.......she is...

BATMAN!"

"UGH!"

*FACEPALM3x*(hint:SuSaNa)

A figure jumps out of the trees and out in the air, then the figure spreads it's arms and shows a cape that forms oddly like a bats wings(which mysteriously appeared).

"NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANANANANANNANANA  B A T M A N!!!"

As the enemies are still in the state of being dumbfounded, i took this chance and pull the strings that were tied on to my fingers and waved my hands around.

"NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANAAAA    B A T M A N!!"

The 3 mist ninjas suddenly couldn't move and then both their arms and legs where forced sticked together to their body.

" I  AM    B A T M A N!!!"

I pull down my fingers which causes the 3 tied ninjas to be lifted up the ground with no openings nor possible escapes. "Wha b-but how?!" Mist 2 yelled, "Sasuke, did you get it?" I asked, ignoring their protests, "hn, of course" he said as he lifted to show the earth scroll, "mhm, alright, lets go head for the tower, the earlier we are, the more energy you can conserve for the next test" i announced and we started walking away "btw, the kunais will just come off from too much weight being held so you wont really stay defenceless forever, ja!" I told the 3 mists and went on with my team, "YATTA!, WE GOT THE SCROLL, DATTEBAYO!" "whew, we didn't die, thats good"sakura said in relief, jus as she said that, a powerful gust of wind was blown at us, causing us to be separated, But before they were separated, they herd the last words of a certain teammate of theirs...

"YOU FUCKING JYNXED IT!!"

============================

Vote

Comment

And

Follow me!