《Chapter 12》

Hoshiko's POV

"Jesus" i said as i look at the gate infront of me, "Christ" i breathed out.

I. Am. Totally. Fucked

"FOREST OF DEATH? HA! THAT DOESN'T SCARE ME AT ALLLL!" Naruto yelled and i facepalmed, ''Mother of God'  i thought as i stare at Naruto, slowly inching my way out sucessfully.

"Finally, now, time to sign my death wavers" i said as i took the paper from a chuninn who didn't notice and put it back once i was finished. I went at the top of the gate of the forest, somehow not getting caught by Anko, and took a good look at the forest.

05%....

Tower is 80.45 meters away from my point of veiw

Our gate is no. 12

26%....

The best rout to avoid experienced ninjas would be at our 3 o'clock...

Possibilities of Plan D would be...56.6%...

Not enough..

69.8%...

If we go for striaght 2 o'clock and take a 9 o'clock turn in the next 57 minuets ....we could get an easy victim...

Possibilities of Plan K......79%..

Not enough..

But...

I look at a certain part of the forest

If i can make them get there in 30 minuets....then  Plan V would be

94.5%....

91%...

No...

It wont do...

97.9%..

So that draws out with only one plan..

98%..

99.9%.....

With him in our way, it really leaves me to do plan-

"HOSHI-CHAAAN??"

My train of thoughts was cut off by a certain blond's voice,

💢

"HOSHI-CHAAAAAAAN!!?"

💢💢

"HOOOOSHII-CHAA-"

"Urusai"💢💢💢i cut him off by appearing behind him.

"KYAAAAAAA!" he shouted in suprise and fear, "*sigh* what is it ,Naru-kun?" "..e-eto, we were about to head to our gate but noticed that you weren't with us...so i tried to call for you..hehe" he said, scratching behind his neck, "alright, lets go" "mhm!".

Soon we arrived at our gate, "There you are! Where have you been Hoshiko??? We were about to go without you!!" Sakura scolded, "ah, gomen gomen, i got lost in the path of life" i replied, "ugh, not you too" she said.

The chunnins opened tge gate and let su in, "alright, where should-" "follow me. Fast" i told them as i sprint away with them trying to catch up, "wha- wait! Hoshiko, where heading?" Sakura asked,"..."
"Ne Hoshiko, can you slow down abit, we might lose you, 'tebayo" "tch" Sasuke said. I looked at them and slowed down until they were beside me.