The Story

Me: Like I said, This will involve the song. This is Gold X Silver. Enjoy. R&R!

Gold was standing on the roof of the apartment.

"How can you see into my eyes, like open doors? Leading you down into my core, Where I've become so numb."

Gold's eyes began to form tears. He didn't want to do this but he had to. He couldn't handle his pain.

"Without a soul, My spirit sleeping somewhere cold. Until you find it there and lead it back home."

Gold was ready to jump off but he heard Silver's voice. He was saying not to jump off

"Wake me up!"

"Wake me up inside!"

"I can't wake up."

"Wake me up inside!"

"Save me!"

"Call my name and save me from the dark."

"Wake me up!"

"Bid my blood to run."

"I can't wake up."

"Before I come undone."

"Save me!"

"Save me from the nothing I become." When Gold opened his eyes, They were from gold fiery eyes to red ruby eyes.

Gold knew what was Silver trying to do. Silver was trying to stop him from jumping off. Why?! Gold thought Silver hated him.

"Now that I know what I'm without. You can't just leave me. Breathe into me and make me real. Bring me to life..."

Once Again, Gold heard Silver's voice.

"Wake me up."

"Wake me up inside."

"I can't wake up."

"Wake me up inside."

"Save me."

"Call my name and save from the dark."

"Wake me up."

"Bid my blood to run."

"I can't wake up."

"Before I become undone."

"Save me."

"Save me from the nothing I become." Gold got ready to jump.

"Bring me to life..." But he heard Silver's voice, trying to tell him not to jump off.

"I've been living a lie. There's nothing inside."

"Bring me to life."

Gold's eyes began to form tears as he began to cry softly.

"Frozen without your touch. Without your love, darling. Only you are the life among the dead." Gold jumped off but felt a hand grab his hand and he heard Silver's voice, telling him the truth about his feelings for Gold.

"All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see. Kept it in the dark but you were there right in front of me."

"I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems. Got to open my eyes to everything."

"Without thought, Without voice, Without soul. Don't let me die here."

"There must be something more."

"Bring me to life."

Gold let go of Silver's hand and was falling to the ground. Silvr screamed Gold's name as Gold falls.

"Wake me up."

"Wake me up inside."

"I can't wake up."

"Wake me up inside."

"Save me."

"Call my name and save from the dark."

"Wake me up."

"Bid my blood to run."

"I can't wake up."

"Before I become undone."

"Save me."

"Save me from the nothing I become."

Gold continued to fall. Silver's eyes began to fill with tears.

"Bring me to life."

I've been living a lie. There's nothing inside."

"Bring me to life!"

Silver heard Gold hitting the ground. Silver cried to himself. Gold was free from his depression.

Forever....