The New Girl

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

so hi guys.. if you wanna know how james becomes jillians boyfriend well am going to tell you.. its all started when jillian got bullied and she goes to her favorite place.. then james heared jillian..

jillian? what happend to you?

amber poured me juice and i run away.. *crying*

there there dont cry.. *hugs*

then after that max arrives and saw james hugging jillian so he left after.. after james hugged jillian, jillian stops crying then james talks to jillian..

uhm jillian..

yes?

uhm.. can you be my girl?

0_0?  why are you asking me to be your girl? ..

uhm you know were friends since we were kids and i really like you.. so am asking you if you wanted me as your boyfriend?

okay.. :') ..

really ar-are you sure?! :D?

yes! :D ..

james was happy that she becomes jillians boyfriend and so jillian that she becames james girlfriend..

so thats what happend..

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

previously on when i first met you ..

max tells his feelings to jillian but only to found out james already convieve jillian to be his girlfriend..  but max run and bump to a girl..

sorry miss *runs*

but uhm..

but max ignores her and runned..

morning rise max wents to school and he saw jillian with james, jillian calls him but max ignores her.. when max arrives his classroom their teacher introduce them their new classmate..

alright class i would like you to meet your new classmate..

hello my dear classmates, my name is macy lee am 17 years old my birthday is on january 6 ..

so macy introduce herself .. then after their 1st period, their 2nd sem didnt showed up so they have a free time.. macy goes to max and she led to max his wallet..

uhm here..

hah? whats this?

i bet this is yours..

then suddenly nax remember that she bump a girl last night..  so he ask her if he was sure..

are you the girl that i bumped last night..

*nods* yes..

0_0 am really sorry .. i wasnt in the mood that day .. am so sorry ..

its okay.. hehe..

after that.. max and macy talk each other then they went to the canteen, meanwhile jillian was with james, jillian saw max with macy happy together.. so jillian was shock.. so jillian called max..

hi max.. *awkward*

oh hello.. *ignores*

soo.. hows it going?

oh well i found a NEW friend.. well this is macy, macy this is jillian ..

nice too meet... :)

after that james came..

hey jill i brought you a smoothie... well hey their max and??

oh hi am macy max's friend.. *shakes hand*..

nice to meet you too .. so lets go jill?

jillian looks at max but max didnt look at her.. max was like ignoring her..

uhm lets go macy?

okay.. nice meeting you guys..

yeah you too macy.. bye max..

max didnt respond... max and macy goes back to their room.. while they were going back, macy started talking to max..

hey max.. max? MAX?!

oh.. yeah ?

are you okay??

yeah just a ... *sighs* it doesnt matter..

oh okay.. its okay ..

so they arrive at their classroom..

good morning class!

good morning ma'am..

so their will be a audition .. its called cinderella.. if you were interested just go to the court .. that will be all for today..

so all the students were so excited ..

hey max!

yeah?

are you going to audition?

ngee.. i dont know..

come on..

i'll think about it..

suit yourself... come on guys lets go to the court..

everyone goes to the court..  but max didnt go.. meanwhile at the court..

alright everyone! form a line ..

so all the students, auditions but some of them didnt pass..

oh god! does everyone know how to play the prince?! ..

then suddenly a guy come up to the stage...

can i audition maam?

everyone looks at him.. only to found out it was MAX!..

oh max kang what a surprise.. okay dear go ahead..

so max started playing as the prince.. all the teachers appaulse and also the students so the teacher announce who will be cinderella and all the characters..

all right students  i will now announce who will be playing the roles of cinderella.. the two stepsister will be played by amber jee and ruby ling, the duke will be played by james tan.. and cinderella will be played by......

all the girls was like..

that could be me..

no me..

me!

the teacher announce who will be played as cinderella and the prince..

the cinderella and the prince will be played by...............

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

the story ends here guys.. hehe sorry.. but dont worry guys an gonna make some more..

just comment if you like it or vote  :) i apperciate it ... hehe ..

so yeah.. stay cute ! bye! mwah!