I grabbed his arm and made him stay put, smiling widely at him.

"Why the rush?" I chuckled at him. Ethan narrowed his eyes at me, a cold hardness leeching from him.

The thing was. I am a douche bag, and yes I know it. I have never exactly been terrific brother, or person all together, but that didn't mean I was heartless and didn't care about my brother.

In fact I probably knew more about Ethan than anyone else. He would like to think he had everyone fooled, but not me. I do pay attention, and I guess looking through his stuff does help too...

"Hey Dylan," Josh smiled brightly causing Ethan to glare, but I could see the softness in his eyes that wasn't normally there. His glare was still scary, but you could tell he didn't hate Josh.

"Hey, what's up?" I laughed as Ethan tried to squirm out of my grip, but it was pointless. Like a fly trying to escape a spiders web.

"Not much," Josh smiled even more. I swear, he never stops smiling. He took Ethan out of my grip and held his wrist, laughing as Ethan looked mortified.

"We're just on our way to class," He flashed me one last smile and dragged Ethan off down the halls as he bounced the whole way.

Josh was always the lively one out of us all. I guess that's because of his condition. We all felt sorry for him, and kind of bad that he had been kept down so he was in none of our classes. I guess that was paying off for him now since Ethan had been moved up and they were in most of each other's classes.

I watched as they finally disappeared down the hallway and I really hoped that Josh would open my brother up.

Ethan’s P.O.V

Josh was being a really annoying twit. He had followed me throughout the whole day like a bad stench and refused to leave me alone. Now he sat breathing down my neck from his seat behind me. He had pushed his desk as far forward as possible and was now trailing a hand down my back.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip, suppressing the shivers that fought to run down my spine. I stared down at my page in confusion, taking a few seconds to remember exactly what it was I was suppose to be doing.

I don’t even know why I chose geography as a subject; it’s one of my weakest points and is as boring as bat shit.

As I picked up my sheet I cried out in pain as my delicate skin ran along the sharp edge of the paper, causing a small cut to appear on my skin. It’s like someone’s chopped off my pinky!

“Shit!” I cursed loudly enough for the whole class to hear in our silent working state. A few kids muffled laughter and snickered at me.

I hate them all!

“Ethan! There will be no swearing in this classroom!” Mrs. Fouler gave me a stern look, and I returned it with a glare.

“I got a paper cut. But no, you would only care if it was something 'serious' like a bomb about to explode,” I muttered under my breath.

“Want me to kiss it better?” Josh asked in a low voice behind me. I groaned and sucked on my finger to reduce the pain that was spreading through my finger.

“That’s hot,” He chuckled as I growled at him. Stupid boy.

I stared back down at the evil sheet that was out to kill me and grabbed my pen. With my other finger still in my mouth I sucked it up and got to work.

Paper cuts. Another thing to add to my exceedingly long list of hates. The little cut had not stopped hurting all the way through geography and my next class too.

I glared at my pinky with a look of full hatred.

“Woah, what did your pinky do this time?” Hailey chuckled, settling down on the ground beside me.

I ignored her and shoved my sand which in my mouth. Chocking as the food didn’t quite go down the right way I spat it up on the ground. Gross.

“Ew!” Kasey exclaimed as she sat down beside Hailey.

“I hate this world,” I growled and fell on my back on the soft grass. I do not have the energy right now to deal with Kasey and her annoying little giggles. Makes me want to claw my eyes out and cut my ears off. Drastic? I think not.

 "Why do you have to be here?" Hailey growled at Kasey, who didn't bother replying as Josh walked over and plopped on the ground beside me.

"Oh great. The whole Farrow gang is here!" 

They all chuckled at me, causing me to shut my eyes and wish myself away from here. A sigh escaped from my lips as Josh pulled my head into his lap and he began to play with my hair. Caressing my face at the same time. 

My eyes snapped at open and Josh looked down softly at me, a slight smugness to his smile. I frowned but made no move to stop him.

"You suck, you know that?" I told him, closing my eyes again, secretly enjoying the moment as much as possible. I better not turn into some sap. I may just shoot myself.

Josh laughed and cradled my head in his hand. Leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"If you want me to suck you, I would be happy to," I blushed the deepest red in embarassment at his dirty words.

Josh burst out laughing at me, the warmth in his eyes sending all kinds of good feelings through me. 

Damn him.

[...]

Okay so this was the introduction to my side story in this book and the rest was more just filler. So what did you think of Josh's P.O.V, and what do you think the side story will be about?

Sorry if it's short.

I am one of the most easily embarassed people so I blushed just writing that line Josh says at the end. I write cute things, not sexy :) haha.

Also I would like to thank everyone so far who has read, commented or voted on this story. I really do love you for it! :)

PLEASE READ THIS :D

Okay so I am planning to write a few one shots for valentines day (which is tomorrow for me). If you would like to give me some ideas or request something it would be appreciated. :)

You would have to be pretty quick though, because I will write them tonight and upload tomorrow.

Anywho, 

hope you enjoyed that. Not my best work but it'll do. 

Bye Bye :)