Chapter 16

Rants..if dont want to read this just skip it..

I think everyone knows about those fanwars that happends between ARMY and EXO L..to be honest..i am dissapointed with this...why cant we respect each other..

Actually...based on my opinion...its like...both fandoms like to pick up fight with each other...not only Exo L or Army but BOTH fandoms...we all knows that all fandoms have their immature fans...Army will said EXO L is the worst and EXO L will said ARMY is the worst fandom....why we cant just admit both fandoms have their goods and bads...we are not angel..of course we have our bads..its like 50-50..

And dont do a statement like.. 'our boys is better than you guys cause they slay anything and king of the kpop.' Or ' our boys have more acchivement than you guys' and many mores..this is where it lead to the famwars..

So..this is my rants..sorry if i offended anyone..i just tired of this...as an ARMY..i will feel ashamed when i see my fandoms is having a 'war' that nobody can win or lose...

😀😀😀😀😀
I wake up in a familiar room..its Jin's room.

I look at my side but Jin is nowhere to be seen. I go to my room and take a bath.

After that i go downstairs. I want to have my breakfast. Jin is there. Eating his breakfast.

I never eat together with him except the time when he introduce me to the important person of the pack.

I think i should open up with him.

I take a seat at the dining table. Jin just look at me and he seems shock.

"What we have for breakfast?" I ask and smile. He still look at me and i feel uncomfortable.

"What are you looking at?" I ask.

He suddenly give me a smile.

"You have a accept me." He said. I just nod. "Give me time to make myself comfortable." I say. He nods.

After that Mary prepare my food. Jin and I eating together with silent. But a comfortable silent. Its not awkward.

"I have a work to do. Maybe i will come back late." He told me.

I nod.

After that he left.

Today will be a good day since my morning seems happy.

😄😄😄😄😄

I am watching television and i am boring. I cant go out. Jin doesnt give permission for me to go out. Its not that i cant ignore that but there are 4 guards in total. All of them will make me stay in this mansion and i cant go out.

I only know one of them...his name is Jimin. He is cute.

"Jimin..can i go out. I am boring." I said. "Sorry luna but you cant. Alpha will mad at me if i let you out from this mansion" Jimin said.

"Why not you ask him? You can mind link him right?" I ask. Jimin seems thinking what i am saying and finally he sighs.

"Alright..i will mind link him if he doesnt give permission..you cant go out." Jimin say. I nod and smile.

Then Jimin's eyes turn green suddenly....he is mind linking. I see...Jimin's wolf eyes his green...

Its take a long time. The other three guards doesnt seems friendly so i dont want to talk to them besides Jimin.

"Alpha said no. You cant get out from this mansion." Jimin said.

Vote and comment