Important news

So hello everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch with Wattpad for so long but here's an update. More like bad news if your a fan of this series which I have no idea why. Though, this series is on hiatus. Yes I finally declared it! But I've been having what I like to call "Writer Block Fever". Reason I called it that because for the longest time I couldn't come to write something. It felt like I was forcing myself and I guess I kinda lost the love for writing during that period. But now I feel as if I can finally write again. Slowly I'm getting used to writing. Fun fact I am a very creative person, and during the period of time I've been gone, stories idea were overflowing my brain, but I never knew how to write it down on paper.

Right now, I decided to start fresh with a new book called "Red" it's an Assassination Classroom fanfic about Karma Akabane hooking up with the reader so I hope you go read that! Another fun fact Assassination Classroom and AOT are my favorite anime. Sorry for getting off topic a lot. I don't have ADHD. I will try and edit this book itself and I will try to begin the second book once I come up with a story and a plot to go off. There is no promises that I will edit this and begin the second book anytime soon. Also there are no promises that I will stay for long. I'm a busy person with all that's happening at school. If you been with me long this is normal for me to leave and come back then leave again. Let me finish up with an I'm sorry for the long absences and thank you for reading this. Sayonara.