~:dream

The green-haired boy was having eccentric feelings. He hadn't felt these feelings before. Being around him would make him feel cheerful and safe. It would also make him feel very introverted at the same time.

It wasn't like he was afraid to talk to him. He just thought he might slip up around him and expose his feelings accidentally. With these thoughts coursing through his mind like a disease, Amami let out a short sigh, falling back onto his bed and staring up at the ceiling. At this time, he couldn't get him out of his mind.

Describing him as absolute and shrouded with mystery just by his appearance, Amami's interested was peaked. Without any contact, the green-haired boy began to feel slightly attached to him. Every morning, when everybody would gather in the cafeteria, Amami always made sure to say good morning to him. Although, most of the time, he would respond in an arrogant tone or not respond at all. But, this didn't bother the green-haired boy. His feelings for him didn't change. They would never change.

The sunlight greeted his beautiful green eyes once again, signaling that morning had come. Ecstatic as he was every morning, Amami smiled and pulled the warm white covers off of his warm body. Quickly, the green-haired boy left his room and walked to the cafeteria.

When he opened the door, he noticed that he was one of the first of many to arrive. Akamatsu and Saihara were sitting down at a table, waiting for everyone else to arrive. Amami sat down in an open seat and smiled at the rest of the early-birds that morning.

They would all exchange 'good mornings' before going back to patiently waiting for the rest of their classmates to arrive so they could eat breakfast all together.

Amami would arrive early every morning to make sure he didn't miss his arrival. He had an peculiar desire of wanting to see him walk inside of the cafeteria. The green-haired boy would always carefully admire all of his details before wishing him a good morning.

Patiently, he would wait for him to arrive while the rest of the early-birds around him would make casual banter. Occasionally, he would listen to their small-talk and join in, but most of the time, he is silently waiting for him to arrive.

Unexpectedly, the cafeteria door flew open. Amami's face lit up, hoping that his loved one would step inside and greet him. But, it died after he watched the Ultimate Inventor, Iruma Miu, walk into the cafeteria. Making sure his classmates couldn't tell, the green-haired boy wished a good morning to the questioning girl to hide the fact that he was slightly dismal that the one who stepped inside the cafeteria was not his beloved.

Then, the door opened up once again. His green eyes lit up as he saw the purple-haired boy with the beautiful purple eyes. This time the person entering was the one Amami wasn't able to get off his mind.

Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader.

Ouma was the one who Amami would dream about during the darkness of night. He would curl up and wrap his arms around his pillow, hiding his face inside, pretending that the white fluffy cushion was the small purple-haired dictator. Hell...he'd even talk to the warm pillow and have long conversations with it. He wanted to conceal his feelings from the valiant boy because he thought that the grape soda addict would think that he was idiotic.

"Good morning, Ouma." Amami smiled at the purple-haired dictator.

He seemed very unsettled. As if something happened to him overnight. The green-haired boy wasn't able to tell. So he remained quiet.

"O-Oh... Good morning, Amami." Ouma stuttered, avoiding eye contact with the tall 'not-so' suspicious boy.

The green-haired boy perked up, immediately able to tell that something was off. He couldn't help himself but ask why his soon-to-be-lover was acting so strange.