39. What a way to start your year

Start from the beginning

"Here." he came back and gave me aspirin and a glass of water.

"Thanks." I smiled and took the pills.

Ryan went out when I drank the water. I ran my eyes at my current attire and saw myself, still in yesterday's dress. My dress came up to my upper thigh. I blushed at the thought that I slept the whole night with Ryan like this? 

I straighten my dress when Ryan came back and stood there, staring at me.

"Hey, can you drop me home?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, let's go." he smiled.

I gave him a small smile and got out of the bed when Ryan said,"Wait, wear this. It's cold outside." 

He offered me his black hoddie, that I loved a lot on him."I already have your grey hoddie."

"No worries. But take this right now. Want to catch cold on the first day of the year?" he said in a playful tone. Yeah, it's 1st of January.

"Hey, Happy new year." I said.

"Same to you Cupcake." he said while he locked his apartment.

It's said what you do at the beginning of the year, is what you'll do throughout the coming year. And what I did? I was sleeping warm in Ryan's arm. Great! 

-

-

I took a long shower when I got home and went downstairs.

Dad wasn't home, as usual. My workoholic father, can't leave work on the first day of the year. 'It's very important to go to work on the first day so that the whole year, I'll be able to make it to work.' his words, not mine.

Nobody was home right now, except me and Sage, who was in here room. All the helpers went home for Christmas and new year celebration. I know, my dad's really big hearted person. He grants holidays to all the helpers on the occasion of Christmas and new year so that they can celebrate it with their families.

I pulled out my phone and checked my facebook notifications. I replied to all the birthday and new year wishes when I saw Aiden's message..

Hey Beautiful, happy birthday. Sorry I couldn't make it your birthday bash but I heard it was amazing. My loss. :) But I hope you had a great birthday. Little Jady turned seventeen today. Bye gorgeous.

Wow, he's still calling me that? Don't people stop calling other girls with those names when they are dating someone? And in this case, that girl's own sister. He's really weird, to be honest. He's dating my sister and calling me gorgeous? That's not good.

I went to Yahoo News when I my eyes went to a news that caught mt attention. It read :

Famous author Sarah Arthur died due to asthma. She was found dead on her bedroom floor on Tuesday morning by her husband. The reports says that it was a panic attack. She panicked when she went out of breath and lost her control.