Chapter 1 😘

ARIELS POV~
So today is the first day of tour I am soooo excited I can't wait to see Weston mark and everyone else! But the thing is even tho me and zach are still friends it's going to be kinda really awkward.

ZACHS POV~
Yes I am so excited!!!!!!! That today if the first day of tour I can't wait to see every one especially Ariel I know we broke up but I still kinda like her a lot! But it's going to be so much fun to meet my fans and spend time with my friends :).

ARIELS POV ~
So the tour bus is picking all of us up Weston is at my house with his stuff cuz he lives near me so we're just going together. I heard a loud beep from outside so I looked out the window and I saw the tour bus so I. Called Weston and we said bye to everyone and we left.

WESTONS POV ~
So me & Ariel are leaving right now , I am so excited to meet all of my ugly fans and spend time with my friends :)))

(SKIPS TIME TILL THEY PICK UP ZACH)

ZACHS POV ~
So I got a text from Weston ⬇️(w~Weston) (z/zach)

W- were here bro 👌
Z-ok be out in a sec! 👽

STILL ZACHES POV ~
So I said goodbye to my mom and my fat cat !!!! And walked out and got in the bus and guess who the first person I saw was Ariel . She just looked so cute I just wanted to kiss her ! But instead I just said hi and gave a friendly hug. Then I saw westonnnnnn!!!!! He yelled OMG ZACH U LOOK SO UGLY!!! We all started to laugh !

ARIRLS POV ~
So zach walked into the tour bus I still kinda really like him I know we broke up but still he is just so nice cute and he is hilarious!!! So we just said hi and he gave me a friendly hug .

(Skip to where everyone is on the bus ~Weston ~mark ~Ariel ~zach ~Blake gray( ~let's pretend Loren is on the tour )

LORENS POV ~ so I am so happy to meet a lot of my fans to preform and to be with my friends . But the thing is even tho me & Ariel are good friend I do really like zach like a lot he is sweet cute and so funnyyyyyy!!!!! But they did brakeup so maybe I have a chance with him :)))).

ARIELS POV ~ so we all basically just hanged out and talked .
(2:40 AM )
I just woke up to go to the bathroom and it's 2:40 am wow I need to get up at 5 AM so ya . As I was walking back from the bathroom I was the only one up and everyone else was asleep I saw zach sleeping he is so cute !!!!!

LORENS POV ~
So I am planing to take zachs phone when no one is around and text Ariel the I hate her and that kind of stuff 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

ZACHS POV ~
So it is 6:00 AM we had to get up at 5 AM btw so we were all going to breakfast and Ariel went to the bathroom and when she lest to go I texted her (text conversation 👇A/Ariel Z\zach
Z-hey😋💙
A-hiiii 💖😂
Z-can I ask u something?
A-sure anything
Z-can we get back together 💛
A-idk I do miss u but we will never see each other:(
Z-ik but distance doesn't matter plz ❤️
A-I'll think about it 😘💙
Z-ok ily 💖😛
A-ily 2 💖
(END OF CONVERSATION )
ARIELS POV ~
Idk if I should get back together with zach I do really miss him but the distance is too far I live in Florida and he lives in Texas :( but anyways every one was at a table waiting to order so every seat was taken except for a seat next to zach so ya but I am kinda really happy that happened 😂💖.

ZACHS POV ~
Ariel sat next to me well she had no choice cuz all the other seats were taken but whatever :)))) so when no one was looking I was playing with her hair (not in a creepy way !) she is just so perfect and beautiful and she has the cutest smile ever !!!!!!!! While I was playing with her hair and I guess mark saw cuz he said "ohhhhhhh zach touching ya girl ❤️" then I said " whatttttttttttt do u meannnn "? And then Ariel looked at me and smiled she is just so cute ! And everyone was laughing.
LORENS POV ~
I can't believe Ariel the f*cking b*tch ! She better stay the f away from himmmm ima get her big timeeee😈. So when we got back to the hotel everyone went to go for a walk but zach didn't go he said he was tired so then I just said I didn't wanna go cuz I was going to take a shower . So when everyone left and zach was asleep I got his phone and stared to text Ariel ! 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 Fake zach -FZ
Ariel-A
FZ-hey Ariel I wanna make something clear I don't like u and I never did ! Ur a fat b*tch we will never be together 🙄
A-wtf whatever 😭😭😭
FZ-UGH don't talk to me!!! Hoe

ARIELS POV ~
Wtf I can't believe he said that 😭I thought he loved me but I guess not ! I told everyone I had to go to the bathroom so I went while I was walking I started to cry and then someone tapped my back I turned around and saw Weston he said " omg Ariel what's wrong ?!!" Then I said " it's zach !" Weston -"what happened "!!!
Me - shows text messages
Weston -omg Ariel I am so sryyy
Me - thx I can't believe him today he said he wanted to get back together and now he says this !
Weston - well what did u say ?
Me - I said I would think about it but I guess I don't have to now ! 😭
Weston- Ariel don't worry he's not good enough for u !
Me - really ?
Weston- duh ur babyariel
Me - lol Weston

WESTONS POV ~ I can't believe zach would so that to Ariel she is such an amazing person .

(Weston & Ariel start to walk back to the tour bus together. )

ARIELS POV ~ *walks in crying *
Loren - oml Ariel what's wrong 😈
Ariel- *shows Loren the text messages *
Loren - omg I am so sorry Ariel !
Ariel - it's ok thank u ! ❤️
Loren - np lol 💙😈

LORENS POV- hahahhahaha my plan worked ! Yesssssss 😈!

ZACHS POV ~ *sees Ariel crying* oml Ariel what's wrong !!!
Ariel - omg stfu like u don't know just don't talk to me ever again I hate u !!!!
Ariel - * gose into the bathroom * *slams door*
STILL ZACHS POV ~ what did I do !! Now she hates me ! * STARTS TO CRY hysterically*

*ARIEL walks out of the bathroom *

Ariel & ZACHS Conversation A-Ariel Z-zach

Z- what did I even do !!!
A- * shows zach their text messages *
Z- Ariel I swear to god I didn't text u that I love u sm !!! 😭💙💖
A- ya right like I would believe u , you know what stay out of my life forever I HATE U !!!!

Zach - * starts crying hysterically *

Hey guys !!! I hoped u liked chapter one I love zariel so much I hope the actually get back together well bye 💖😋😘😘