hiiiiii

Sup homeslice breadslice homoslice homosexuals, or just homosexual supporters, I'm @EmeraldWolf12 , one of the homosexual admins, and I'm here to talk about homosexuals, homosexuality, homosexual rights and history, and why I hate homosexual discrimination/homophobia.

The following article was taken directly from Wikipedia:

"Homosexuality (from ancient Greek ὁμός, meaning "same", and Latin sexus, meaning "sex") is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender. As a sexual orientation, homosexuality is "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions" to people of the same sex. It "also refers to a person's sense of identity based on those attractions, related behaviors, and membership in a community of others who share those attractions."[1][2]"

In a short summary of the article, homosexuality is a sexual orientation, or sexuality, in which the people with said sexuality are only attracted sexually to their same gender or sex (lesbian: girls sexually attracted to girls. Gay: guys attracted to other guys. I haven't found the correct terminology for an Agendered/non binary person attracted to an Agendered/non binary person). Homoromantic is a romantic attraction to one of the same sex or gender. People that are both homoromantic and homosexual just say homosexual. Sometimes people will be homoromantic an bisexual, sometimes they will be a heteroromantic homosexual, it all depends.

A quick clarification, and listen to me closely when I say this, NOT ALL HETEROSEXUALS OR HETEROROMANTICS ARE HOMOPHOBIC.

Okay, continuing.

In history homosexuals did exist, but they were near scarce or if they were they were completely closeted. Due to religions ruling that time, and a part of the holy bible that read, in these exact words:

"
2. Leviticus 18:22: " Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." 3. Leviticus 20:13: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.""

People were often put to death if they were caught performing sexual or romantic acts with those of the same sex or gender, though before, gender was only seen as, but wasn't just, a biological concept, so it was of the same sex. Therefore, a heterosexual cisgender person was treated as a default set and perfect human being. Until the year 2015, the day exactly June 26, where the White House  banned states from banning homosexual marriage in the United States of America. Now the LGBTQA+ community has grown, though homophobes do still exist.

Homophobia is, by dictionary definition (at least by the one I found in my room), "the unreasonable fear of homosexuals or homosexuality".

Okay homophobic people, if you were, in some alternate universe, the opposite gender, would you still be attracted to those of the opposite sex? In at least one universe, no matter the answer, yes or no, you will seem to be pansexual or bisexual at the very least if incompetent to other sexualities such as asexual, demisexual, exc..

Is it your life? Why do you care if it's not? It's not you loving someone of the same sex so why is it your fucking business who they love, fuck and/or marry?!

The book you are using to 'prove' yourself is a book purely put on the basis of stories a group of people wrote hundreds, maybe even thousand, of years ago. Hundreds of years ago, they didn't wash their hands before surgery, they had slaves, sexism actually existed and the poor were seen as garbage. If you don't believe in those things, why do you believe in homophobia?

That same book that promotes homophobia promotes SLAVERY.

Look it up!

*fuming*

Okay peeps, that's all I have for today, see you next week, I think, if that's how this is working.

bbbbbbbai

Resources:

Wikipedia: homosexuals/homosexuality
Bible reference (Google)
CNN.com