A talk in a locked room part 2

3 R D  P E R S O N

Garroth walked to Laurence and grabbed his chin and stared at him. Laurence stared back. "You do?" He asked. Laurence nodded as Garroth gulped. He leaned closer and eventually, so did Laurence. They kissed as a light shone down on them. Their bodies moved in sync with every step and movement. Their kiss lasted about a minute as Garroth's tongue swirled with Laurence's as they danced, in a way, across the room.

Laurence breathed heavily and started caressing Garroth. Garroth moaned and went rock hard. They wanted to keep it as quiet and quick as possible. Garroth kissed Laurence's neck and pulled down Laurence's trouser down a bit, making him some leeway. He entered and Laurence moaned. "G-Garroth..." It was their first time for both of them, so they didn't really know what to do. Garroth started moving Laurence up and down and groaned.

Laurence looked at Garroth trying to open his eyes, but failed. He held onto Garroth and kissed him, forcing himself down. Garroth started pumping Laurence in time with his thrusts. Laurence moaned louder as he soon got closer to the feeling and so did Garroth. "L-Laurence! I-I'm coming!" He exclaimed. Laurence said nothing but came on Garroth's hand as Garroth came in him. They both panted but got back up and dressed themselves. Garroth then opened the door as the bell went. Everything was clean in the room, so they didn't have to worry. "I-It's open, Hon..." He said. They then went out and Joined the rest of class back inside a minute later.