Leonard opened the door for her.

Sara was half way down the stairs when Leonard shouted. "I won, by the way!"

"By default!" Sara shouted back and exited the building.

🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤

Sara's apartment, 1:24 pm

"Do you know how scared I was when I found out you weren't home last night?" Dinah started lecturing Sara before she can even close the door after she entered. "I get home, after grading 250 exams at 2 am, and find that you weren't here."

Sara shrugged off her sweater and hung it in the closet near by.

"No call, no note, or no text, from you!" Dinah numbered off her fingers while listing what Sara didn't do. "I thought you were kidnap, or killed or-" Dinah paused. "Who's shirt is that?"

Sara furrowed her brows and looked down at her shirt.

It's Leonard's gray long sleeve.

She must've forget to have taken it off.

Sara bit her lip, not being able to think of a fast enough excuse.

"That's a boys shirt," Dinah pointed out. "Not only did you have me worried sick you were out with-"

"Mom! We didn't do anything!" Sara interrupted her. "I swear! All we did was watch Netflix and sleep."

"No boy, doesn't 'do anything' when a beautiful blonde is in their house," Dinah assumed.

"Well, this one did." Sara said calmly.

"Is this the same one you've been seeing?"

Sara nodded her head.

It was quiet in the apartment.

"I want to meet him,"

"What!? No, no, no!" Sara shouted.

"Im meeting him, whether you like it or not." Dinah demanded.

"And How're you going to do that?" Sara challenged.

"His sister's name is Lisa and is in one of your classes? I think I can figure it out."

"Okay! Okay, you can meet him. Just let me set it up so you don't have to go all 'Stalker Mom' on him." Sara reasoned. "I like this one, alot. And I don't want you or anyone driving him away."

"Aww," Dinah tugged her daughter into a hug. "My baby's embarrassed."

Sara rolled her eyes and smiled into her mother's hug.

🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤

6 pm

Leonard pulled up to the university's parking lot to find his sister waiting in her car.

Lisa got out of the car when her brother parked next to her.

Leonard walked over to the hood of his sister's car,lifted it, quickly inspected it, and opened up the hood to his car.

"Lisa, can you grab me the jumper cables from my trunk, please?"

Lisa Did as she was told and in no time, Leonard had her sister's car running again.

"You need a new battery," Leonard explained while closing the hood to her car and moving to his.

"And how much would that cost?" Lisa crossed her arms over her chest.

"Don't worry about it, I'll get it." He closed his hood.

Lisa nodded. "Did you...go to that convenient store last night?" Lisa asked shyly.

"No," Leonard put the cables back in his trunk.

"What?" Lisa said confused. "Why? What happened? Did anyone get hurt?"

"No, they all went, From what I know of." Leonard leaned on to the side of his car, facing Lisa. "I decided not to."

"Why?" Lisa also leaned on her car.

Leonard shrugged. "Had a change of heart, don't think I'm going tomorrow either.... Or ever again"

"I don't know whether to be relieved or worried for you,"

"Me either,"

Leonard's phone began to ring and Lisa got a look at the caller ID.

"Sara?!" Lisa smiled.

Leonard tried to hide his smile but was unsuccessful.

"Hello?" He answered his phone. "You what?"

Lisa tried to press her head as close to the phone as she can get, to hear their conversation.

"No, no, no." Leonard tried to pry Lisa away from him, but Lisa wouldn't budge.

"I'm not going, wha- why do I have to suffer because you suck at lying?.......Th-" Leonard tried to argue. "Bu- your- ugh! Fine!"

Leonard placed his phone to his other ear.

"Fine, fine, I'll go." Leonard said. "Okay, talk to you later."

He hung up his phone and let out a groan.

"What was that about?"

"Sara just told me something I never thought I'd hear in my lifetime," Leonard explained. "She wants me to meet her mom."

I'm so excited for his return! Too bad it's a mid-season finale though! Becuase now their going to go on break right after! 😤 Hope yo guys are having a lovely day! 😘