Chapter 10

Recap:

L- Blake its late ri-..

B- Larissa i dont know what to do Ana was attacked and is in ICU right now in critical condition call her parents and friends and tell them to come down to Memorial Hospistal ASAP.

L- ohh my god okayy we will all be there soon. 

B- Thanks 

I hang up the phone and just sit there waiting and hoping for her and the babies to come out of this alive and healthy.

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

Sitting there.

Seconds going by,

then minutes,

and finally hours.

I thought I was going to go crazy waiting here. Ana's family and friends showed up about an hour ago, really scared for her and the twins. They bombarded me with questions as soon as they got there. I informed them on how i was on the phone with her when she told me about the break in. Then she screamed and i was there in less than 5 minutes and when walking in how he smacked her and she fell. I told them how all i saw was red as i blacked out and attacked the man. Then the cops came and now we are here.

Failure.......Shame......and most of all guilt so powerful i chocked on my words. I felt all these things and they were constantly in my head. If i never said that to Ana, if i wasnt such an asshole to her she would be in the predicament. She would be home safe and the twins would be safe too. They should be relaxed, not fighting for there lives. In what seemed like forever the doctor finally came out.

"Hi are you guys here for Ana." We all said "yes" in unison and the doctor smiled warmly. He looked at all of us and let out a sigh. My heart dropped to my stomach does that mean something happened to her or the twins or worse all 3 of them. He then said "You guys are all very lucky especially Ana that she got here when she did. I heard that she had gotten hit on the head which would harm her a little but not the twins but the fall had hurt them. I checked them all and Ana seems to be fine, no concussion or any damage other than a small bump on the head. However for the twins they are in a more serious condition."

After the doctor said that I started to hear sobs and all I can do was stand there, not moving i was so afraid that he was going to say that something happened to them, that something being death. I was scared out of my mind and was on the edge of tears. He then continued. "But like I said you guys are very lucky she got here when she did, the twins were close to dying but we were able to give Ana some medicine and continuous check ups on the twins showed us that they were starting to become stable enough where they didnt need to be taken out. If you would like to see Ana, you all may go but please do not stress her or bury her in questions, any stress will cause major damge to both her and the twins."

Air. That was the one thing i was able to suck in after hearing that. I could breathe and I felt a huge weight of me. Then i did something i thought i would never do. I broke down in tears in the middle of the hallway. I was soo happy and sad. Happy that Ana and our babies were safe but still sad and very upset because all of this was caused by me. I hope she will forgive me and take me back, even if it means having to stick by her for the rest of her life. I was never going to give up, one way or another i would win her heart back. Goodbye player ways and hello to a new life as a daddy.

I was going to stop here but i figured i kept you waiting long enough so here is moree!!!

Ana's POV