Chapter 6 (Part 1)

********READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE BOTTOM....ITS VERY IMPORTANT*************

Recap:

"OHHH i know exactly where that is and....." She looked at the clock and it was 2:20 "...we should get going now its a bit of a drive."

I nodded before getting up and grabbing my keys and hopping into my car to meet Ana at this appointment. Hopefully her seeing me there will show her how sorry i am but also how serious i am as well. Maybee if she forgives me enough, shell want to be my girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6----Part 1 (Blake's POV)

So as we park i look at my phone and see its 2:55 and im glad we made it juss in time. Seconds go by before i take my seatbelt off and walk with Larissa inside the clinic. We go to walk in and the lady at the front desk stops us saying "Excuse me sir, do you have any appointments here today?" I look at her really annoyed becasue Ana could be here already and i dont want her to walk in without knowing im not here. So through clenched teeth i say "Actually i dont but my baby mama Anastasia Williams does and i might be a little late so if you let me go through i will really appreciate it."

She just looks at her screen and nods her head and lets us through as she says "Your lucky you got here in time she will be called in, in 3 more minutes." "Thank you" i mumble as i walk further in with Larissa trying to hide her laugh. Apparently she found out me saying 'baby mama' was hilarious. Any way walking into the waiting room i look around until i spot her sitting down with who i assume is her mother reading a magazine. I walk up to her and clear my throat. She looks up and had just pure shock all over her face.

"Bl-Blake you're actually here." She says before a nurse calls her name.

Ana's POV

When i got home i was in a really bad mood, I just cant believe Blake would say all those things. So when i walked into my house my father was still at work while my mom was sitting on the couch waiting for me. As soon as she saw me she got up and walked over to me before grabbing my bag, setting it on the floor and grabbing my hand dragging me out the house.

We got into her yellow buggy, apparently she found these cars so cute that she just had to get one. As soon as i get in and buckle my seatbelt she punches me in the arm hard. "Owwwww mom what was that for." "Yellow punch buggy" She says in a serious tone and not even a second later we both burst out laughing. I love my mom she knows when im feeling sad but wont ask about it she just tries to cheer me up. "Thanks mom, but next time go a little easy im delicate." "Yeah okay" she says rolling her eyes. I swear sometimes i feel shes the same age as me sometimes.

By the time we get to the clinic its 2:50 and im happy we got here in time. So we walk in and my mother signs me in. Five minutes go by as me and my mother just sit here waiting for me to be called in. I started reading a baby magazine that was on the little table in front of me. I was about to flip the page when i start hearing someone clear their throat. I look up and im completely shocked. Standing in front of me is the person i thought i would never see here with me.

"Bl-Blake you're actually here" is all i see before i hear my name being called. "Ummm mom this is Blake, Blake this is my mom." "Nice to meet you mam" he says before asking " Do you mind if i have a minute alone with Ana and tell the doctor we will be in there in a minute." She slowly nods her head and she greets the woman standing next to Blake and leading her behind the door.

"What are you here to tell me your not going to be apart of this because i think you made that pretty clear at school."

"Ana please just listen to me, I want to say i am so sorry for saying what i said that was not right and i completely apologize."

Once again shock must be seen all over my face because Blake Luis just apologized which never happens. He takes my silence as an okay to continue,

"When i said those things i was in shock i was not expecting that at all to come out of your mouth and when you turned and walked away i was so confused so i went home and talked with my sister Larissa, who you just saw, and she helped me think this through, she helped me put myself in your shoes i felt so guilty when i noticed you would be effected most by this. So i came here to tell you that I am here for you every step of the way no matter what, but i want to start this new thing by you forgiving me."

By the time he stops talking i am in tears, that was the sweetest thing someone has ever said and to know he though about me and put himself in my position just makes me drop more tears. Before i know it i go up tp him and wrap my arms around him squeezing him. Instantly he wraps his arms around me and mumbles into my hair "Does this mean I am forgiven?" I lightly chuckle as i nod my head "Yes this means you're forgiven." He pulls me back enough just so we are facing each other. He wipes my tears with his thumbs and gently kisses my forehead.

He pulls away holding my hand saying "Lets go see how our baby is doing."

At this moment i dont think i couldnt feel happier, my day just got 100x better. Blake is going to stand by me through this and after and thats all i ever wanted. So following him we head to the office to see how our baby is.

OKAYYY SOO I COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH THIS CHAPTER. I HAD A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE. I MEAN YAYY SHE FORGAVE HIM AND NOW THEY ARE BOTH HAPPY. SOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH IM NOT SURE WHEN ILL UPDATE ESPECIALLY MY UPDATES MY SLOW DOWN SINCE I START SCHOOL ON MONDAY.

THE OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS IS THEY ARE ABOUT TO MEET THE DOCTOR WHO WILL HELP THEM THROUGHOUT THEIR ENTIRE PREGNANCY AND I HAVE NO CLUE FOR A NAME SOO COMMENT NAMES YOU THINK ARE GOOD ENOUGH (BOY OR GIRL) AND ILL CHOOSE ONE AND THE OTHER NAMES I DIDNT CHOOSE MY GET CHOSEN FOR PEOPLE THAT WILL POP UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.

THANKS AS ALWAYS

VOTEE (YOU DONT HAVE TO BUT IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD IF YOU DID!!!!)

COMMENT (VERY BIG PART I WOULD LIKE COMMENTS ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR)

AND

FAN (THIS WOULD MEAN MORE THAN THE WORLD TO ME SO PLEASEE DONT FORGET TO FAN)

ERICA<3333