Finnaly the day

Finally! The day has come! The day everyone was waiting for! It's taken almost a year, but it's finally time to move. We saw 3 moving trucks pull up in our drive ways. One for Mika and her friends, one for Natalia and one for me. Before I could say anything about 5 movers came out of the truck and started moving boxes. One of them came up to me and said "are you y/n l/n?" The man in an orange uniform asked me. "Yes I am and I suppose you are the people who are coming to move our things?" The man looked annoyed "just...just sign this please." Said the man in an orange uniform. I was a light purple sheet that read . "Move-co is not responsible for lose of property and will not take accountability for broken/fragile objects." I signed the sheet I could tell this was going to be a rough move.

To my surprise the rest of the day went really well! Girls went in one car guys went in another... I laughed a little when I saw the guys had practically torn the limbs of each other when they got in a fight. "this is why we got different cars!" Mika said under a silent laugh. "Wow this is a really nice place!!" Said Natalia. "What job do you have to evan afford this?!" Natalia said with a sort of... embarrassed look tone in her voice. "Oh,I have multiple jobs um....." I had to get her of the topic "l-look at t-the beautiful view!" I said and tried to manage a smile.

That night was uncomfortable.

I messed up. Messed up BIG time! When I got home that night I forgot to take off my uniform and I got caught dead in my tracks by Hiroshi. He said "that's quite the outfit you got there
y/n." I was upset he knew I had to say something quick "I was f-filling in for a f-friend, yea!" He was looking at me as if he didn't believe me...I wouldn't ether. "Sure you are..." He said and smirked I was about to go change when I saw Mika IN A MAID UNIFORM!!? "Ghaaaa! H-Hi g-guys! W-What are you doing up t-this late?!" Mika said her cheeks flushed.

"Same to you Mika, also why are you wearing a maid uniform?" I said in laughter. "N-NO REASON!!" "Hey...HAHA you are too!!" She said practically rolling on the floor in laughter. "It's not f-funny Mika!"

The next day was mostly unpacking boxes. It's funny to think we spent an entire month packing boxes and now we're undoing all our work. Funny right. No. Heh