Chapter 2

The light.. It seemed so close but it was so far away. I felt as if I was getting pulled back from the light. That's when I woke up. The worst thing that could have happened. I was so close to finally being happy for once!

"Savannah! You're awake! You're alive!" By the voice I could immediately tell that it was Daniel.

What is he doing here?

"Savannah baby wake up! Come on! Please wake up!"

Did he just call me "baby" ? I opened my eyes to see Daniels red watery eyes peering back at me. He was crying? Daniel shot up and hugged me tightly. "Oh my god you're alive! I thought I lost you!" Before I could even speak his lips were on mine.

Wait.. What?

Yup. Daniel Sahyounie's lips were on mine... He's kissing me. Without thinking I kiss back. Why did I kiss back?! I felt him smile throughout our short kiss which made me smile back. Why am I smiling? I want to be dead!

I pulled back and his facial expression changed. He looked... Sad? Disappointed? I don't know.

"Savannah what happened? Please tell me"

"It's not like you will care" I spat back harshly.

"I do care. I wouldn't have brought you here if I didn't. Please tell me. I want to help."

I let out a sigh. "Everyone hates me. No one will care if I die. No one cares about me period."

"But I care"

"Ha! Yeah sure you do"

"I do. I really do. Please tell me Savannah. Please?"

"My family, friends, everyone at school... They all hate me. They all pick on me. It was time to end it and finally be happy. So I cut, each cut getting deeper. I took the pills and my mom walked in. She told me that I was a waste of 17 years and she never wants to see me again so she kicked me out and I can never come back home. So I took my penny and left.... And that's when I bumped into you."

"The blood. Savannah there was so much blood on you and you look so pale. It scared me"

"Then you should have left me there!" I yelled back. I didn't mean to tell at him it just.. Sort of came out I guess..

"But I care about you. I didn't want to leave you there."

The doctor came in the room interrupting Daniel and I.

"Ahh and she's awake! I'm Dr. Perry" She she laughed.

"How yah feelin' ?" She asked.

"My head and stomach hurt"

"Okay. That's normal. You almost lost your life yah know?"

"That's what I was intending to do" I mumbled.

"I will bring you some medicine in a few minutes and the therapist will be here tomorrow morning at 8:00"

She left the room and it was only Daniel and me.

He grabbed my hand and intertwine our fingers together. He gave me the most precious smile I've ever seen and kissed my forehead.

Am I falling for him? No. I'm not. Well.... Maybe.

"I'll be staying with you tonight. I don't wanna leave you."

Why does he care so much?

"I know this isn't good timing but I really like you."

"How could you like me? You don't talk to me during school or anything. I'm surprised you even knew my name last night."

"I've always known you. I knew you since 6th grade. Remember? You were the one who helped me on my first day. I always tried to talk to you but you wouldn't talk. You would sit by yourself all the time, you always wore long sleeve shirts, you were quiet, you were perfect to me and you still are."

It flooded my mind with memories. "Was your nickname Skip?"

"Yes! You remember!"

He always would hang our with the Brooks brothers Beau, Luke, and Jai and another kid James.

"Savannah, I know this is bad timing but please... Be mine? I promise I will take care of you! I'll never hurt you! Just.. Please? Give me a chance?"

What do I say? He was the only one who tried to be friends with me and never gave up.

"Okay but if you hurt me I will break your face"

He laughed and kisses my lips multiple times.

~A/N - I hope you guys like this story so far and if you didn't know, I have another story 'When I Need You *Sam Pottorff*

Anyways I hope you guys like it and I will try to upload every day or every other day. Love you turtles!!!!!~