Do You Even Care? - Daniel Sahyounie

The bullying is too much for me. It's not only from people at school, it's from family, and "friends" .

I look at the last few pills in my hand and quickly swallow it. My head fills with hateful comments that will soon come to an end. That's when I hear the bathroom door open and make eye contact with my mom.

"Savannah, what the hell are you doing?!" She yells looking down at the three empty bottles of heavily medicated sleeping pills and bloody razors on the bathroom floor. Not to mention my arms and legs are covered with open wounds and blood. My vision started to blur and my ears start to ring. I can hear her faint voice.

"I raised you so well and now you decide to be the stupid little bitch you are. I can't even look at you right now!..... Get out of my house. NOW! I never want to see you again! Don't ever come back!"

I packed a bag full of clothes, grabbed my penny board and stumbled down the stairs and out the door. I had no idea where I was going but I just know that I wasn't wanted by anyone.

I rode down the street not knowing where to go or what to do. I was crying my eyes out. My head start to spin and I started getting dizzy. Breathing started to get difficult and my body started to feel numb. That's when I bumped into someone.... Daniel.. Daniel Sahyounie. The boy that I've fallen for multiple times but doesn't care.

"Savannah?" He asked. I couldn't speak well. Anything I said was a mumble. "Oh my god are you okay? You're covered in blood! Who did this to you?!"

It's not like he gives a damn right? I'm just a waste of time.

"Savannah what's going on?! Who did this to you?!" He asked with concern in his voice. Before I could say anything I fell to the ground. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't move. This was it... I can finally be happy now..