-------------

"Faith he's in my class!" I squealed happily. I was talking about Max Leo. He somehow took my mind off of Alexei. I don't know why...he just did.

"Well have fun. I'll meet you by your locker for lunch." She said taking her art supplies and going the other way. I took a deep breath and walked in.Tori was sitting in my seat which kind of didn't bother me considering the seat next to Max was open.

"I'm sitting here loser." She said.

"Tori." Alexei growled.

"It's alright." I smiled. Alexei turned surprised as did Tori. They probably expected some snide comment.

"I have other plans." I shrugged. I sat in front of them.

"Hi, mind if I sit here?" I asked.

"No problem." He said flashing me a clear white smile. I had a pet peeve where guys had to have perfect white teeth. If they didn't I got pissed off...it kind of turned me off to.

"Avril." I said smiling again holding out my hand.

"Max." He said shaking it. As the teacher walked in we went quiet and he just handed us a worksheet to do as he would sit and listen to one of those book things on tape.

"So what school did you go to before?" I asked.

"Christ The King....I moved here from London."

"Are you actually British though?"

"Yes. But I don't have a accent."

"Not a strong one. I still hear the hint of british...language....yea." I said making sure to not sound dumb. He gave a light chuckle.

We finished the worksheet in no time. He was actually really good at math. Which I lacked in. For the rest of the hour we just talked. Mostly about the school, food, music and movies.

"You never seen the Housebunny? I know it's a chick flick but it has Playboy and girls in it. I would have assumed all boys have seen it." I laughed.

"Never saw it. Why is it good? I know people who have seen it."

"Yea. It was actually better than I expected. I thought it was going to be about having sex and stuff but it suprisingly wasn't."

"Well then that's a movie I will have to see."

"Good luck. The movie theatre is an hour away in the city."

"Well since I am new would you mind coming with me?" He asked. Like a date? I'd love too!

"Sure." I smiled as the bell rang.

"Good We will leave after school."

"The early show?" I asked confused.

"No. We need to eat dinner and stuff. Why not have dinner out there?" He smilled flashing his flawless teeth.

"Sounds like a good idea."

"K I'll meet you outside after school." He said walking the opposite direction.

"Yes!" I whispered to myself going to my locker.

At my locker Alexei said nothing as Tori babbled away next to him. Finally Faith came after they left and she slung her gross skin and bone around his muscular one. I shook my head in disgust.

"So what happened?" She asked.

"I have a date. After school tonight."

"Woah! Already. Damn girl you're fast."

"Something about him. Faith, I don't know it makes me think odd things."

"Please don't say sexual things."

"No." I laughed hitting her arm lightly.

"I don't know. Makes me feel wanted I guess."

"Mmm...I know the feeling." She sighed. Faith has a boyfrined. Although he lives in the city so she only sees him on the weekends. Nobody's parents let their children go to the city on school nights. That's why on weekends the malls, clubs and food places are packed with teenagers.

In the cafeteria we walked to Alexei's table. Although most people didn't like Faith...I made sure they did.

"Why do these two have to sit here?" Tori scoffed.

"Tori can you just stop talking for five minutes? Your nasally voice is starting to piss me off." I growled. Tori and I always had fights like this. Most boys betted on who would win...but it was never a fist fight because I didn't want to get suspended and she would always run off.

"Well maybe if you sit somewhere like away from this table you wouldn't hear it."

"I was here first, Bitch." I growled. She always did this. She thinks I am out to spoil her and Alexei's plans. I was before now I don't give a shit considering Max was here now.

"Ten bucks on Tori."

"Fine thirty on Avril. She works out. She can beat her ass."

"Yea but Tori has some pretty bad bitch slaps, nail clawing and hair pulling technique's."

"True...' People said from around us.

"Sure you were. You can think that...April." She said screwing up my name.

"It's Avril."

"Well that's stupid no offense....actually scratch that. I hope it took offense." She said clicking her tongue as she opened her water. Alexei sighed running a hand through his hair. Well you're the one dating her buddy.

"Here let me help you with that." I smiled taking her water. I unscrewed it and handed it to her. She frowned confused and I turned the water over and poured it all over her head.

"It's Avril." I growled throwing the empty bottle at her. She screeched and attempted to fix her flat and wet hair.

"Alex..." She whined.

"Always getting someone to pick up fights for you. I'd love to see you actually pick up a fight for yourself." I said taking my gatorade and walking away.