Chapter 11: The Loss of Loved Ones

Dad, you and your best friend Elora were brought to the N Sanity Islands because of sinister intent. Mom, the reasoning you and your brother even existed was because of and to serve sinister intent. One man, Dr. Neo Cortex, with sinister intent had brought you and your families together. In spite of his sinister plot, you, Crash, and Elora had all become great friends... and eventually you both forged true love together in spite of the loss of your loved ones. But you were both also so hurt, full of grief and pain. You tried to hide it from me as best as you could, but the reality was that the reason I was conceived was because of such great evils. Even the very laws of physics had to be broken for you two to meet. All this has caused me to truly believe, as I now enter the Time Twisting Machine, that what has transpired to bring you two together has to be undone... even if I am "undone" in the process. It's because I love you both so much that I'm willing to go through with this, to become a martyr and sacrifice myself for you and for those you both care for. If I succeed, you two may never fall in love, Crash and Elora lives will be saved... and I will be erased completely from existence. I do feel some shame for doing this to you two. Even in the horrible circumstance which brought you two together, you did find such great happiness in each other. But the pain and the loss which haunts you both I cannot let stand. In one last ditch effort to have my story not forgotten in the annals of time, I write this final departing not to you two, my loving parents, but to anyone and no one in particular. I write this note as a comfort to myself as I face oblivion with the hopes of bringing tranquility to my parent's troubled souls.

My uncle believed that all life was sacred, even his enemy's lives whom had cost him so much. It was why he could never take one, and even why he could forgive my mother who had taken the love of his life from him. I think he held onto this virtue because his own life and sentience was synthetic, which made him appreciate even more the nature and beauty which surrounded him: his home and the lives which dwelled on it; the very expanses of the planet which he had explored as he fought to save it. It was why my uncle could understand why warriors such as my father could take lives with noble intent, that Spyro was protecting other lives such as my aunt, Elora, from malice. I believe that this inspired my mother to finally stand by Crash's side against their creator after she had come to terms with what she had done to her brother while in opposition to him.

I believe that my uncle is right. All life is sacred, and worth protecting. I also believe my father is right, some lives aren't worth saving. I'm stuck believing in contradicting opinions, both of which I know hold truth. So I've come to a compromise. I will sacrifice my life to save the lives of those I care about. This is my justification for suicide; my reasoning for destroying the product of my parent's love. I'm so sorry Coco and Spyro. I know you don't want me to do this. But I know you only say this because you don't have the courage to destroy me in the process of correcting the past. You love me too much to do so. But I love you both so much that I have to go through with this. I have Faith both of you will find happiness if I succeed. I have Faith that my soul may find refuge in heaven, where hopefully I can meet my uncle and my aunt, Tawna and Spyro's parents, and someday reunite with my mother and father as well.

The Dragon and the Bandicoot, Blaze.

----

"So you really, just... forgave her completely? Even after... what she did to you?"

Spyro and Crash waited outside on the beachfront as the sun drew closer and closer towards the horizon. Coco and Elora were inside. Aku-Aku was draped around Crash's neck and Sparx remained hovering beside his Dragon. Neither could communicate with their partners, still. Crash's sister wasn't ready to leave the house yet... everyone understood why. Crash had been inside to comfort her earlier, but now had joined Spyro outside and sat next to him as they waited patiently for Coco to... regain her composure. No one was rushing her.