Training from the Queen of Crime

Depuis le début

"You ready to go?" Harley asks.

"I am, but where are we going?" I ask.

"To a gymnastics gym," Harley says, strapping a gun in her holster.

I tilt my head at the gun. "Then why do you need that?"

"You'll see," she replies with a smirk. "Puddin's going to drop us off before he goes to work."

"Don't you have your own gym?"

"I do but my equipment is a lot more advanced which is way above your level," she admits.

Joker comes downstairs with a pout. "I don't have time to stop and drop you off. I'm late so you'll have to jump out the car."

"Are you crazy?!" I shout.

He looks over to me with his signature grin. "You do know who I am, right?"

"Yeah, that was a stupid question," I confess.

"If Batsy can do it, so can you," Joker says.

"But Batman has years of training to do things like that," I pout.

Joker grabs me by the hair and forces me to look at him. "Are you arguing with me?"

"Of course I am!"

He chuckles and slams me on the floor. "I should blow a hole through your head for that, but I'm already late enough. Get in the car, girls."

I pick myself up off the floor and we all get into Joker's purple lamborghini with gold accents. I sit in Harley's lap since obviously I can't sit in Joker's or my own since there's no back seat.

"You gotta prepare yourself to jump," Harley says.

I nod and a look of determination flies across my face. "Ready."

Joker laughs. "Why so serious?"

I chose to ignore him as I prepared to get ready to leap out the car when Harley says go.

"You gotta tuck and roll," Harley whispers in my ear and opens the car door. "Ready... Set... Jump!"

We leap and I tuck and roll like Harley told me to do, managing to only get a few large scrapes which are already beginning to heal themselves. Thank the speed force for accelerated healing.

"Ughh..." I groan, rolling onto my back.

Harley comes into my vision. "You okay, princess?"

I chuckle. "I can finally mark off jumping out of a moving car from my bucket list."

Harley laughs as she helps me up. "Good one."

I dust myself off and look around me to find all the passersby staring at the two of us. "What are you looking at?!"

They jump and rush off.

"Nice," Harley comments. "Now, follow me. This way."

She walks into a nearby building with the words Olympic Tumblers and I follow close behind.

"What's the plan?"

"Just watch." She walks into the gym and pulls out her gun, shooting it up at the ceiling twice. Many people scream and turn toward us in terror. "Everyone out! This is my gym now! If anybody dares to call the cops, I will find out who you are and shoot you!"

Nobody disobeys and they all rush out the building.

"Aren't you afraid the cops will be on us after something like that?" I ask tentatively.

"I gave them a warning, they don't listen, they die. It's as simple as that. Now let's start over here."

... Poison Ivy: October 4, 2008...