"So? Scar stays the night on school nights." He said.

"That's different." I said.

"How? Scar has problems at home and so does Autumn. If she can live here why can't Autumn?" He asked.

"Raya and us have a good understanding that Scar is moving in with us. We've never met Autumn's parents before." I said.

"And we still need to talk, Kayden." Veronica said.

"I'm not letting her go home to her father." He said.

"We'll talk later, Kayden." She said.

"Fine." He said.

"You lose the attitude too, or you'll be grounded as well." I said.

"Sorry." He said.

"Now. Anything I should know?" Veronica asked.

"Steph wants to come over and have a girls night, just her and I. Break up comfort." Ana explained.

"Okay," Veronica sighed, "Where are you going to be tonight Scarlet?"

"Rowen wants me to stay the night, so I'll head over there when Steph gets here I guess." She shrugged.

"Okay. Kayden, we will talk about Autumn after breakfast. Anything else?" Veronica asked.

"No." They all answered.

"Okay good. Cause I can't take it anymore information," She looked over to me, "You got all of that?"

"Let's see. Ana and Scarlet are going to the orphanage, when they get back Scarlet is going to Rowen's and Steph is coming here. We have to talk to Kayden about Autumn and where she's staying. And Jayden is grounded. Yep." I smiled.

"Okay. When you're done eating, go shower and get ready. Ana and Scarlet, we're leaving at 9:45." Veronica said.

"Okay." They dropped their plates into the sink and ran upstairs to get ready. The boys soon followed them.

I sighed and looked at my wife, "When are we taking a date night?"

"Soon." She smiled and kissed me.

"Good. Because I love them but I need a break." I said.

"I need me some Katie time." She said, playing with the button on my jeans.

"Not now." I smiled against her lips, "Later we can."

"I can't wait to get you alone." She said.

"Wanna watch tv and cuddle until the girls come back down?" I asked.

"Alright mothers, we're ready to talk." Kayden and Autumn walked back into the kitchen.

"Or not." I said, making her laugh. I need some alone time with her soon. I miss my wife. I pouted.

"Stop pouting." Veronica kissed me, "Go into the living room and sit down children."

We followed them into the living room and Veronica sat down in a chair, pulling me into her lap. I smiled and leaned against her, "Talk."

"Autumn has a horrible home life mom. She can't go back home!" Kayden said.

"Kayden, she's 16. We can't just let her move into our home without permission from her parents." Veronica said.

"Scarlet basically lives here though!" He said.

"Raya gave us permission to take her in. Scarlet is our responsibility." I said.