Hayes grier FanFiction

•Haydens POV•

"Beep, Beep, Beep" went my alarm clock. I looked at the time 5:00am it read "Ughhh I said as I hit the snooze button & shoved my face in my pillow. My little sister Ashliee who was six years old was standing at the door. Her blonde curly hair was pulled into two pigtails and she was wearing a light blue sundress with white flowers. "Dont wanna be late Hayden she said jumping on my bed. "Nooo" i laughed as I started hitting her with my pillows. Today we were moving from our perfect city in long beach california all the way too north carolina. I was not too excited about it since I had to leave all my friends behind. I had such amazing memories here & Im really sad we had to leave. My dad popped his head in the room. "leaving in an hour girls be ready, oh and wake up your brother for me please" he smiled as he headed back downstairs.
-
We jumped out of bed & ran to Jesses room. We quietly opend his door and tiptoed to his bed side. He had blonde hair just like Ashliees but has brown eyes. Hes 15 years old turning 16 soon. Some people say we arent even siblings because we look nothing alike. I have long wavy brown hair, green eyes and freckles. He had his black beats by dre in his ears pluged into his new iphone 5s he got for his
birthday last mounth. I have one too but mine is silver & his is gold. I gently picked up hid phone and turned his volume all the way up making him spaz an fall out of bed. Me & ashliee fell to the floor laughing. "Cant u wake me up normaly just once" he laughed as he grabbed back his phone. "Nope" i giggled as I ran out. " leaving in 50!" I yelled across the hall back in my room.
-
I finally finished putting my finishing clothes into my last suitcase. I left out my black leggings & pink nike sweatshirt for the plane ride. I put on my outift with some white toms & carried my suitcase downstairs. I grabbed a green apple & sat down at the counter with my mom. "Im so sorry we have to do this to you" she said hugging me as she ate her yougurt. "I get it" i said sadly as i looked down at the floor. "If it makes u feel any better I heard your dad mention some gifts at the new house!" " i laughed "cool" i said hugging my mom back. " mama " Ashliee said comming down the stairs holding our teacup pig named Miley. "Miley is comming with us right?" She said snorting back at the pig who was snorting at her. "Yes baby we would never leave her behind" she said in a baby voice as she pet its pink head. You may think we are frecks having a pet pig... But honestly miley is the cutest little animal on the planet she is basically a dog.
-
"In the car everyone" dad yelled from inside the garage. We scrambled out of the house & closed the door. "Bye old house ill miss you" I said as we drove of down the street. We passed my best friend emmas house. She was sitting on her porch looking sad. She saw our car & jumped up smiling and waving. "Bye Hayden!" She laughed chasing the car. "Bye em! Ill text u everynight I promise!" I yelled sticking my head out the window. She threw me a goodbye party last week with all our friends and the cutest boys. Eventually We reached the end of the neighboorhood & I could no longer see her. I got back in my seat. -
We only live 10 minute from the airport so we got there and through security real fast. Not counting the little problem my dad had with the police when the scanner keeped going off when he wallked through. Turned out that he forgot to remove his keys from his pocket. We got on the plane and found our seats. I was placed in between a little boy & an old man that snored really loud. Jesse thought it would be funny to take a vine of me pocking him.
-
After a 5 hour plane trip we landed in North Carolina. It took a good hour to find all of our lugage, miley, and our car. But eventually we pilled in again but this time our destination was our new home. My mom turned on the radio & 1Ds new song came on. I hate one direction but hey, why not sing along? Eventually the whole car was singing any new song that came on the radio. After about 10 songs we pulled into a driveway at around 6:00.
-
WOW this house was HUGE. We ran inside and explored "kids help unpack" yelled mom carrying in our lugage from the car and moving van that pulled into or driveway shortly after we got there. After an hour of sorting lugages we finally got to go upstairs and pick rooms. I decided on the room with light blue walls. It had a big balconey. I walked outside onto the balconey and looked across. Our next door neighboors had one too right across from mine. I hope there is someone my age living next door I thought!