Chapter 2: HELIX Oh-Two "decommissions" his first unit

The title, sounds weird, ‘eh? But, the unit was decommissioned, and when we decommission, we don’t just let them go. No, no, we let them pass on.  This certain Nova Unit, who was an Oh-Five, mind you, was betraying not only his units, but also the Civil Workers Union. Unsatisfactory on his part, I tell you. How dumb can you be to disrespect your superiors!? I am getting to worked up, but over the radio again, they radioed it in,

                “We need a removal of a disrespectful Unit. Nova Oh-Five. You know which one, haha.”

                Well, all I could respond with was a simple, “Very well.” because I was extremely happy that he was to be removed. I swear, he thought he was the shit, always thinking he could overpower the citizens, just because he wore a suit. When I was nesting one day, one of the other Nova’s had asked me if it would be a good idea to have a citizen and the Oh-Five brawl. Now being me, that sounds pretty fair, you’re an asshole, and need punishment. But the superiors always say if a unit is to be punished, leave it to the Universal Union. So here we are, the Unit has been put to sleep, actually in the same bed the tall man was in, from our last chapter.

                So, I crack my knuckles, take off my mask, and lay it on the counter. I walk over to him, and his face was pale, but his eyes seemed dark, full of blood. Probably was hit in the face, maybe the glass shattered from the mask. I don’t worry about it to much, and I get to work… Later.

                He awakens from his slumber, and I stop reading the newspaper, and he is feeling all around himself.

                “I can’t see!”

                “Haha.”

                Well, it’s time, I take off his jacket, comforting him, telling him I need to get his eyesight back. He complies, what a fool, had he not remembered what he was beaten for? I then proceed to take off his combat belt, and his leggings, and I toss them over to the side. Upon doing so, he shoots up.

                “What was that!?”

                “Shhhh. Settle down.”

                Once again, he complies. At this point I’m baffled, an unknown clanging sound worries him, and the words that I simply speak calm him? I ponder the idea of being his companion, and whenever he does something wrong, tell him otherwise. He seems open, and willing to suggestions, but orders are orders. I take out the automatic bone saw, different from the one I used on the tall man. This one went 130 KPH. If you’re not aware, that’s fast. Fortunately, I could still handle the screaming and noise he was making just long enough to cut into his abdomen, revealing a very small intestine. His stomach!

                His screaming ceases, and I smile a bit. I continue to cut the lining of his intestines, and his stomach finally comes loose, and I see tiny food particles travelling down into the void of his belly, because as of now, I have his stomach in my hands. His eyes slowly open wide, but he still does not see, and does not scream, in fact he asks me a question.

                “Where am I? I can’t see!”

                I say nothing, and I place the stomach in my right hand, squeezing it like a sponge, and it makes a sharp squish sound, and blood trickles down onto his face, and at one I slam it into his face. I hop onto him, making sure he cannot use his arms, nor move. I suffocate him with his own stomach, grinning, yet biting my tongue as I do so. Shame such a person had to die.

                Of course I’m kidding on that last sentence, no matter how open he was to suggestions, he was still a disrespectful little shit.

                Of course other precautions were in place during the procedure, but such knowledge is not needed for those reading.