5

Ross
We sat down. "So you good with working with me after this is over"he said I nodded. "It's not real. No real feelings. Like you said"I said. He nodded.

"Just thinking of what people will think"he said. I nodded. "We can worry about that after Christmas Eve. "I said. "K"he smiled.

Later

He dropped me off at home and drove back to work. I walked inside the house. I saw Jess sitting on the couch. "Jess"I said.

"They went to sleep. My devil kids went to sleep"she said. I was scared. She started laughing. I backed up.

"I can relax. For how long. I need sleep"she said. "Go lay down. I'll get them if they wake up"I said. She looked at me. She smiled. "Thanks. "She said.

She walked to her room. I smiled. Then I heard Finn crying. "MY BABY"Jess yelled. Never mind. I sat down.

Then Cassie ran to me. "How was the nap"I asked. "Do I have another Uncle"she asked. I looked at her. "What"I asked. "Mommy said you have a boyfriend "she said. I rolled my eyes. I nodded.

"Yeah I guess"I said. "Mommy calls you guys Mithross "she said. I looked up. "Mommy searched him up. His last name is Mithzan. "She said. Max Mithzan." Wait. JESS "I yelled.

"Yes. Brother that I love"she said walking downstairs holding Finn. "You searched him on the internet "I asked.

"What. I did not. Who told you that......Yeah last night "she said. I rolled my eyes. "Mithross "I asked. "I may not like him. But once a shipper always a shipper "she said.

"I ship Uncle Ross and Maxie"Cassie said. I looked at Jess. "Always a proud day when your daughter turned into a shipper"Jess said.

"I thought you needed sleep"I asked. "I heard the cry of my young. "Jess said. Smiling at Finn. "Cassie did you say Maxie"I asked. She nodded. I smiled.

Max

"Bye Adam"I yelled. "Bye person that needs a better life"He yelled back. I rolled my eyes. I got in the car.

Then I got a call. "Hello"I said. "Hey sweetheart "Mom said. "Hey. What's up. Everything ok"I asked.

"Yes. But if your dad calls. Tell him to take it easy. But I wanted to make sure the boyfriend. Is still coming on Sunday"she asked.

"That I know of. Yeah. And his name is Ross"I said. "Lovely name. And his family "she asked. "Sister and her kids"I said.

"Babies"she asked. "I think. I only saw a little girl. I think she was five"I said. "Ok. We'll get home safe. See you Sunday. I love you"she said.

"Love you to mom. And I will keep the Dad thing in mind"I said. "Thanks. Bye"she said. I ended the call.

I got home and got ready for bed.

"Goodnight "I whispered.