My Favorite Teacher Pt.1

Start from the beginning

Markus was going to punch me when he was suddenly pulled back.

I felt the boys move away, but couldn't see them because one, my eyes were blurry with tears and two, my body and head was pounding with pain.

"What the fuck is going on here!" A deep voice yelled out.

I blocked out the rest as I heard the sounds of the boys be beaten and snapped at by multiple other voices.

I was suddenly picked up and I softly whimpered, too much in pain to move a muscle.

"Shh, it's ok, darling. I got you." A male voice whispered into my ear and clutched me to them.

They started moving and I tried to see past my messy hair to see who was the person.

I was sure we entered the club because of the loud music and the amount of people that brushed past me.

Finally, after a couple of moments, we left the loud noise that was making my headache worse.

"Here you go." The man said, laying me down on a couch.

Groaning, I tried to sit up and managed only the slightest.

"Are you ok, Miss?" The man asked and I nodded my head.

Pushing my hair back, I finally got to see the man that saved me and I was slightly taken aback.

The man crutched in front of me with a concerned look on his face as he stared at me.

He had dirty blonde hair that was combed back, deep grey eyes, and a hard stern-looking face. At the top hem of his tight t-shirt, I caught a glimpse of ink that surely lead to more.

"T-Thank you for helping me back there. I hope my car isn't any trouble parked up front." I mumbled,

He lowly chuckled and shook his head as he took a seat beside me.

"Its fine there. No bother, but wh as the I'm really worried about is you. Those fuckers did quite some damage to you." He said, pushing my hair back to examine my face.

"Does it look bad?" I nervously asked,

"No, you did well in covering your face and most of your body. You only have some scraps, but I'm sure the pain is more inside." He said,

I nodded and slightly winced at the buzzing pain still in my body.

He abruptly got up and I watched as he walked to a cart with liquor on it.

Grabbed something and walked back with a glass of water and some pills in his hand.

"Here's some aspirin. It'll ease the pain a bit." He said, handing them to me.

"Thanks." I mumbled and took them.

Drinking down the pills, I felt slightly better and leaned back.

It was silent for a moment as I thought of what I would do next. Clearly I was going to report Markus and his friends, go to the hospital, and take at least a week off from school.

Having at least the start of what I'd do, I slowly got up, but wobbled on my legs and winced all together at the pain.

"Woah, you can't get up so fast." The man said, holding me up.

"It's ok, I'm good. Thank you again for helping me and I'm sorry if I took up any important time of yours. I should go to the hospital and report this." I muttered, trying to step back.

He shook his head and tried to get me back to sit.

"You can't drive to the hospital in the condition you're in. Just take a moment to completely calm down." The man urged,

"No, I'm good really. The aspirin is making me feel a bit better. I can handle myself from here." I argued,

The man still wasn't giving up as he sighed and suddenly picked me up in his arms.

"What are you doing?" I squealed as I tightly gripped his shirt.

"Well, you're such in a hurry to go to the hospital, I'll take you." He stated as we stepped out the office and back into the noise club area.

The place was dark, except for the flashing color lights flying everywhere and the sea of people dancing at the ground floor.

The man walked down some stairs and instead of going through the front door, he walked further into the back.

I remained silent as we stepped through a door and found out it let outside where a black car was parked.

He unlocked and carefully set me down in the seat before buckling me in and shut the door.

I was in a bit of shock at his politeness and thanked him when he got in.

"It's no problem at all. All I want us to help you." He stated as we pulled off onto the road.

I silently nodded my head and tried to relax as much as I could during the ride until we got the hospital.

Finally after much thought, I let out a breath and spoke.

"Thank you very much for your help. If there ever comes a time I'd like to help. I'm a health teacher at Jameswood Hilt High if you ever want to find me." I stated, staring intently at his face.

A smirk crossed his face as the car came to a stop. He turned to look at me and I couldn't help, but let my body at the predatory look in his eyes.

"Anything you say?" He asked his voice suddenly sounding much deeper than before.

"Yes." I practically moaned as he reached across and laid his large hand on my thigh.

"That's good to know, I'm sure that you could certainly help me with something." He said and my eyes wondered to the buckle of his pants.

"I'd be happy to."

Part 2 will be up soon.

I've actually noticed that I have a lot of multi-parts to my stories...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

.....
☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
This is how long I've actually had this oneshot -_-