I turned around and looked up at Dominc. He wasn't looking at the garden, instead he was staring at me.

"Dominic. It's beautiful. Thank you." I said, hugging him.

He didn't hesitate to wrapped his arms around my waist as he pulled me close to his body. I wasn't too short so he didn't have to bend much. My head stopped just below his chin.

"Rosie, I love you and not in that little sister way. Ever since I met you, I knew that I loved you. I was scared to tell you because clearly its wrong for us to be in love, but I don't care. You can reject me if you want and we can act like I didn't just say that." He confessed as he held my face in his hands.

I couldn't believe it. He actualy said that he loved me. I'm sure he was getting worried because I still haven't answered, but what the hell could I say. Instead of answering, I leaned up and kissed him.

He was surprised for a moment, but his lips soon began to move along with mine. I softly moaned as he pulled me tighter to his body and his arms tightened around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes.

I didn't have struggle for long because he placed both of his hands just beneath my butt and raised me up. I squealed and wrapped my legs around his waist before he accidentally dropped me.

Dominic chuckled as he walked back into the hall, but entered a room next to the balcony. He closed and locked the door before walking over to the bed and laid me down softly. He hovered over me and pushed back some hair out of my face.

"I love you too. I have had I crush on you since forever." I confessed as I looked up at him. He smiled brightly making me also smile. I took that chance to finally run my hand through his hair. I have had dreams of running my hands through his soft looking hair. And it was truly soft.

"Rosie, can I make love to you?" Dominic asked, looking down at me.

"Yes." I sighed out,

He smiled and captured my lips. The kiss was soft and gentle.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and sucked on it furiously. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned into his mouth and arched my chest up to him.

We pulled away to breath and he trailed kisses down my neck.

"Dominic." I moaned, gripping his hair.

"Mmm, baby. Moan my name again." He groaned and softly bit my shoulder.

"Oh, Dominic." I moaned and yanked his hair when he pulled my dress down.

My breasts popped out and I moaned as the cool breeze hit my nipples.

I felt something hard and thick on my lower belly and when I looked, I saw a large bulge in his pants. I moaned as I reached down and started to rub him through his pants.

"Oh, fuck Rosie." He groaned and grinded into my hand.

He leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

I arched up to his mouth and gripped his hard cōck making him moan around my nipple.

"Dominic." I whined and tried to push off his suit jacket.

He got what I was trying to do and sat up. He yanked off his jacket and practically ribbed off his shirt. He unbuckled his pants and pulled down his pants so that he was only in his tight navy blue boxers.

I felt my püssy clench with need at the sight of him and I began to take off my dress.

Dominic watched as I took off my dress so that I was only in my black underwear that had lace at the top.