Part 2

You were in the training room when Bucky came in. “Sorry I didn’t knew that you were here.” He said leaving. “You can stay. I don’t bite Barnes.” You said hitting the punch bag in front of you. Bucky put his bag on the floor and grabbed a water bottle. “Want some?” he offered you. “Thanks.” You said and grabbed the bottle. You sat beside him drying the sweat on your face with your towel. “I’m sorry. I’ve been too hard on you lately. I just don’t trust you. Not yet.” You said and looked at him. “It’s okay (Y/N). I don’t trust myself either.” He said and took a deep breath.

You both stayed in silence for some minutes. “Why you don’t show me some of your moves.” You said getting up. “I don’t think it’s a good idea.” He said. “What? Are you afraid of me Barnes? The deadly Winter Soldier is afraid of me?” you asked him. “I don’t do that anymore. I don’t want to hurt you.” He said getting up and stood in front of you. “Let’s see what you can do.” You said and tried to kick him but failed. “Good.” You said with a smirk.

He tried to punch you but you dodged his moves pretty well. “C’mon Barnes!” you said. He punched you hard on the stomach making you fell on the ground. “I’m so sorry...” he said worried sitting beside you but you threw your body against him making him fell. His back hit the ground and you stayed on top of him. “That was cute but I’m not a damsel in distress Barnes.” You said and got up leaving him on the floor.