Chapter 3

"All your clothes are just in the f*cking way." Yugyeom growls as he searches on my side of the closet. I don't say a word. I sit with my legs cross staring blankly at him. What do I say? "Why do you have so much clothes?" He says even more frustrated. 

I wonder if the boys had a hard day at practice? I'll have to ask one of the boys. "Are you okay, Yugyeom?" I ask.

"No, all your sht is everywhere." He runs his fingers through his hair, as he looks through the dressers, but I look around the room to only find his stuff everywhere. "Is that my sweater?" He finally looks at me.

"Yeah, why?" 

"Why do keep taking my sweaters? It's annoying."

"Well sh*t Yugyeom, Sorry for getting cold."

"That's sorta why you got your OWN sweaters. You know, the ones that be taking up all the space in the closet??"

"First of all, my sweaters are being washed and second of all, if you're going to be a little h*e about it, you can have it back." I take off the sweater and instantly feeling the cold air against my skin. F*ck. 

I push the sweater against his chest leaving the room.  I rub my arms and head to living room. Three of the boys were also out here watching t.v.. They give me a smile when I walk in and make space for me on the couch.

I pay no attention to the show being played. Yugyeom hasn't been acting like himself and I'm not sure what to do or say. I'm going to have to say something at some point.

"Jaebum? Was practice any rough today?" I ask rubbing my arms to keep  warm.

He slowly turns his attention from the t.v. and looks at me. "No, it went pretty smoothly today. Why?" He says and turns back to the t.v.

"No reason. Just asking."

"Are you cold?" Jackson asks.

"Just a bit"

"Here." Jackson tosses me a blanket that was hanging off the couch and continues to watch the show. Why are they so into this show? I get comfortable and watch along, only to get into it as the boys.