The Andersons

Let's get one thing very clear so there is no confusion. There are 17 of us. Yep my mother pushed 17 living things out her. So let me break it down for you. We are a full blow family of workers. We are rich yes. We are smart yes but we aren't spies. We only have one goal and that is to eliminate own main focus which just so happens to be family. My uncle and his children they are who we have to get. Now don't get me wrong we don't have to kill them we just have to stop them. Dylan, Cole, Hunter, and Hailey are the problem. So let's introduce ourselves before we go on this ride.

Dante and Daniella are the oldest of us all. They are 36 and have children. Dante has two children Sabrina and Selena who are both 18. He is quiet but deadly . Daniella who goes by Harley has two children, Kylie and Kristeen. Dani goes by Harley because let's just say she is crazy in the head.

I'm Carmen and I'm 23 and the oldest in family group. Cameron and Camilla follow behind making us triplets. I'm one of the crazies in my family. I never show mercy unless my guard is down which it never is. Cameron keeps me and Camilla under wraps. He is quiet and normally says back in his place. Camilla is well Camilla. She is a former cheerleader and gymnast with a good amount of aerobics training in her. She is very girly always dresses and skirts with heels. She also qualifies as a supermodel being that our mother was one. Yep WAS my uncle and his children killed our parents. Another reason to want to eliminate them.

Lauren and Zander who are twins.They are one of the few adopted children in our family. They were given away when they were born but after a year or two my mom adopted them back. Lauren is what we call our weapons guide. She has perfect aim. She can use about any kind of gun that she has in her very large collection. Zander is also like most of the boys in our family, quiet yet protective. Personally they are wacky and lovely like candy. They are 22.

The quadruplets. Liv, Peyton, Austin, Lexi. Liv who is the oldest is one of the crazies. She does most hand to hand combat like me although she has some good gymnastics and aerobics skills like Camilla. Peyton and Austin are sweetly strange. Lexi is a geek. She wears glasses and has a high IQ for a 21 year old. They all are their own little adorable group. They are all 21.

And last but certainly the biggest are the quintuplets. Yep that is right my mom some how had 5 children at once. Well six but umm one died. Bailey, Blake, Eva, Emma, And Emily. They are weirdo that is all you need to know. Evie is our late sister who was also taken from us by no other than our uncle no surprise. Bailey and Blake are 17 while Eva, Emma, and Emily are 16.

And let's not forget our friends in this bunch. Ban, Diane, Cal, and Amanda. They are married. Ban and Diane are married and have four kids. Carter who is 7, twins Josh and Jamilla who are 6, and Alyssa who is 4. Cal and Amanda are also married so have 4 children. Janiya who is 9, twins Tyler and Alex who are 7, and Bella who is 5.