iii. The Movie Premiere

"Uncle Declan!" Dec heard. It was his niece, Emma. "In the kitchen, pet!" Dec yelled. Emma's head peeked from behind the corner. Dec laughed. "What's wrong, love?" he asked and he closed his laptop. Emma kissed him on his cheek. "My favourite uncle!" Emma said. Dec laughed again. "What do you need?" he asked. "Well..." Emma said and she sat down. "Next week there's the opening night of a movie where Anthony McPartlin plays the lead in. I've got two tickets, but mum said I can't go on my own with a friend, but she can't come with me..." Dec's heart beat immediately when he heard Ant's name. "So, you want me to come?" Dec asked. He tried to keep his voice steady. "Pretty please." Emma begged. Dec smiled. "I'll come with you." Emma cheered and hugged her uncle.

Ant took a deep breath. "You ready, mate?" Stephen asked. Stephen was one of his colleagues and a very good friend. Ant smiled. "I am." He grinned. They entered – together with the entire cast – the movie theatre, which was packed with hundreds of teenage girls who were cheering. "Hello, London!" Ant yelled and the entire theatre screamed. He looked at his best friend and grinned. They were asked a couple of questions about the movie. "I hope you all enjoy the movie and we see each other afterwards." Ant smiled in the mic and they were guided to the back of the theatre. "Oh my god, Anthony McPartlin is sitting right behind us, uncle Dec." Ant heard an enthusiastic girl say. He smiled and looked at the girl. "You really love that man, don't you?" The man asked. The girl nodded enthusiastically and the man laughed. Ant's heart stopped when he heard the laugh. No way, no way, NO WAY! This was not that man, no, this couldn't be that man! He couldn't deny he had thought a lot about this man though. The morning after, he even had got breakfast, but when he had returned to the tent, the man had left. He had tried to find him, but he didn't even know a name. The only thing he had was a picture in his head. "Are you okay?" Stephen whispered. Ant nodded.

It had been the first time that the cast saw the movie, but Ant hadn't seen a second of it. And now the meet & greet would start. Would the man be there too? Probably, cause if he had understood it right, the girl was a big fan. "Okay, what's wrong with you?" Stephen asked when they were alone for a minute. Ant sighed. "I told you about the camping trip?" He asked. Stephen nodded carefully. "That man is not here, is he?" He asked. Ant sighed. "He is. I think he's here with his niece." He answered. "But Ant, this is your chance! Ask him out!" Stephen said enthusiastically. "Shush you, I'm not out, remember?" Ant said. Stephen shut his mouth. "But I'm serious, watch if he recognises you and give him your number, one way or another." Stephen said. Ant sighed.

Ant was not that excited to do the meet & greet. He was extremely nervous to see the man again. He didn't had to wait long though. "Is that him?" Stephen asked. Ant nodded. "Damn, he's cute." Stephen said. "And I bet he looks pretty hot in bed." He whispered with a grin on his face. Ant poked Stephen in the ribs and smiled. That man really did look hot in bed. "Hi, I'm Emma." A girl said. Ant recognised her as the girl who was there with the man. "And who are you here with?" Stephen asked with his most gorgeous smile. Ant wanted to roll his eyes. Stephen was unbelievable. "My uncle, Dec." Emma said. Ant looked the man in the eyes. "Hi." Dec said obviously really nervous, making Ant completely weak again. "Hi."