Cafe Nonsense

[ A.N. - thank you for all the reads! I hoped you liked the last chappie and I hope you love this one! Now go read! ]

It was Sunday morning. What to do. What to do.

I checked my phone while getting out of bed. I walked over to the bathroom to freshen up.

I saw that I had one text message from Harry.

"Libby. I'm bored, and it's Sunday. Coffee at the café at 10:30?", the text read. I checked the time and it was 9:00 am.

I decided to follow along, because I actually wanted to see Harry. I took a quick shower, and then I straightened my hair. I pulled on a pair of jeans, along with a long- sleeved shirt and a floral scarf. I applied eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I took another look in the mirror, and decided I was ready.

I headed out into the kitchen, glancing at the clock once again, and found that it was 10:00 am. I still had some time to kill so I thought I'd see what was on the news. I saw that there was a newstory about some person who was found dead in Washington D.C. I felt bad for a short moment, and then turned the TV off.

I grabbed my coat, since today was the first of December, it was chilly. I grabbed my purse, phone, and car keys. I opened my door, and walked out. Maybe today Harry and I could do the same as yesterday. Yesterday was fun.

I locked my door, and took the elevator down to the main floor. I walked out of the double doors, out to my car. I hopped into the driver's seat, turning the heat way up trying to warm up. I backed out and drove myself to the cafe about 15 blocks down.

I arrived at 10:28 am. "Right on time", I thought to myself. I walked into the cafe, immediatley seeing Harry and I walked over to him. I sat down across from him, locking his eyes with mine. Those green eyes just made me melt all the time. And that smile. And that dimple. The dimple was the worst part. It always made me smile and it was so cute, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Hello, Libby.", Harry greeted me with his thick british accent. "Hi, Harry.", I said back to him. I took off my coat, hanging it on the chair. The waiter came over and took our orders. The coffees came pretty quick.

"So, Libby, how are you?", he said, trying to spark a conversation. "I'm fine. You?" "Lovely.", he said, sarcastically. We both lightly laughed.

We sipped our coffees and talked for a long time. Harry told me about his job and turns out, he works with me. I don't know what floor, but working with him might be fun. I was hired as a script writer for Fox News.

Harry finally told me he was too. Work wouldn't be boring anymore. Anyway, we both finished our coffees after about an hour an a half. We put our coats on and walked outside in the cold wind.

I found out that Harry didn't bring his car. He walked. 15 blocks. In the cold. Sometimes I do not understand this boy. Well, I insisted I give him a ride back to the apartment complex. He accepted and we both got in the car.

"Nice car, Libby.", he said, looking excited. "I know. I saved up good money for this thing. A Ford Edge. I love it. Great milage and it runs so smooth.", I said back to him. We both admired my nice car for a few moments before I started the car.

We buckled up, and I backed out. On the way to the apartments, we talked about stupid things. Like, chocolate or peanut butter, or tea or coffee, and things that didn't make sense. We finally pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex.

Harry and I hopped out of the car and went straight to the elevator. We made our way up to the 3rd floor, where we both live.

I went to my apartment, him following. "Join me?", I said, hoping he'd say yes. "If you insist.", he said. I did a mini victory dance in my mind. Wait, why did I want him to come over so bad? I was not developing feelings for him. I mean, was I?

We both settled down on the couch, both of us pulling out our phones. I checked my messages and my twitter. I got one text from Lesly asking if we could hang out after work tomorrow, and I agreed.

"Harry, um, do you want to come over again tomorrow? Les and Michael are coming.", I said, stuttering a bit, for no reason. "Sure. I'd love to.", Harry said. I smiled at him, and he returned the gesture. That little dimple carved itself again, onto the side of his crimson cheeks.

We both sat there, watching TV, talking, and just running around. We were still children. Harry was so nice. I don't know yet if I have feelings for him, but I definitely would love to get a good friendship going. I only really have Lesly. And having a boy as a friend could have its pros. He could help me with boy trouble? Yeah, if I even start dating. I've really never had a serious relationship but one, but I like to keep that memory silent, stored away in the depths of my soul. Let's just say it didn't end well.

Harry was nice, sweet, and don't forget attractive, but he was mysterious. I could be in for some fun.

[ A.N. - I hope you liked this chapter!!! Another chapter will be out tomorrow, and my co- writer Lesly, is writing it! I love you, my lil' penguins! ]

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 02, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Silent (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें