Off the Radar....

"Hello and welcome to our newest show, OFF THE RADAR. We are going to leave 8 celebrities deserted on an island together; to see just what they get up to. Off the radar. And now a quick intro on our famous 8.

Ruki-san,

Aoi-san, 

Uruha-san, 

Reita-san and Kai-san of GazettE,

Miyavi-san of S.K.I.N,

Mai-chan

and Yume-chan of Broken.

The top musicians of Japan, have been fooled into thinking they are on a well deserved vacation. Little do they know, they're actually being watched; by the entire nation.

"I'm your host, Gackt." The tall man smiled, into the camera.

"And I'm your host Hyde, and this is Moonchild.Just kidding, welcome to Off The Radar." A dark haired man of equal beauty bowed as they walked down the island shore; which would soon be enhabited by the 8 lucky people.

"Here's how its going to be, 8 people will be given supplies every week .The islander's will have to pair off into luxury cabins and live together. There will be laughter, fights and love as they spend two months; in this deserted paradise" Hyde explained.

"Cameras have been set up all over the island and the chosen 8 have no idea. They think that they have been sent away on a much needed vacation, but could it lead to something more? Stay tuned to find out." Gackt smiled brightly, as the two left the island. Walking to the waters edge and piling onto the crew boat, they arrived at a production studio; on an island not far from the base.

The cameras were ready to roll, as the first contestant arrived. Miyavi smiled, as he gazed upon the golden beach which lay before him. Noticing a pathway, which he curiously followed to reveal 4 cabins, staring at his piece of paper, he looked at the cabin number.

" Well, I have lucky number 4." He smiled, walking into the cabin. Placing his luggage in the corner; before heading out to relax on the beach, waiting for the others to arrive.

The next to arrive was Kai, who had pulled his luggage into cabin 2 before joining Miyavi on the beach. Shortly after, Ruki had arrived. Placing his belongings in cabin 2, he pulled out his cigarettes and walking down to the beach. Greeting Miyavi with a hug before passionatly kissing Kai, smiling as they broke apart, sparking up a conversation with Miyavi about their relationship.

Another arrival, Aoi had entered cabin 3; organising his things before changing and walking out to the shore to meet the others. He joined in with the others as they were chatting and laughing. Soon arrived, Uruha and Reita; who had placed their things in their cabins. Uruha in 4 and Reita in 1. Soon after, they had joined the other 4 on the shore. Yume had arrived next, slinging her belongings swiftly into cabin 3, she sighed happily before strolling onto the beach. Shyly bowing at the 6 men before her, the final member to arrive, which was Mai; had shuffled quietly to cabin 1, looked around a little bit and then made her way to the beach. As the group introduced themselves, a few obvious connections could be seen.

"I'M MIYAVI, YOU ALL KNOW ME!" Miyavi smiled, striking a pose in the centre of the group.

Kai, A tall brown haired man smiled kindly. Bowing quickly before walking over to a small brunette, wrapping his arms around the man lovingly.He started speaking again.

"And this is my koi, Ruki." He smiled as the smaller man bowed deeply, flashing a bright smile in the direction of the two girls.

"I'm Uruha." A tall honey blonde spoke in a deep voice, fixing strands of his hair lightly, before extending a hand towards the two girls.He shook each of their hands before smiling and hugging Miyavi lightly. 

"Aoi." A tall man, not unlike Miyavi nodded before suddenly jumping on Miyavi himself.

"I-I'm R-Reita" A handsome man with bleached blonde and brown hair stuttered shyly, blushing behind an embroided band, which sat across his nose.

"Aww, come here." Yume smiled, hugging him softly. After breaking away, a deeper blush was evident on his face.She then proceeded attacking everyone else in a hug.

"I'm Yume." The youngest of the two girls smiled brightly, showing off her various piercings on her lips.

"Mai." The smaller of the two smiled shyly, hugging each one of them softly and bowing.

"Why don't we all pair off with the people we are bunking with, and get to know them more. So guys, say your cabin number and we'll find out; who's with who." Kai smiled excitedly.

"Okay, who's in Cabin 1?" Uruha smiled. 

"Me." Reita nodded, smiling almost proudly. He seemed alot less nervous now,

"Me too." Mai giggled shyly, as Reita smiled brightly at her.Linking their arms together, they walked through the clearing to their cabin, talking about arrangement.

"Cabin 2?... Is me."  Kai smiled.

"And me." Ruki returned the smile, softly kissing his lover and wrapping an arm around his waist. Ruki nuzzled him sweetly and they headed off to their cabin, for a nap.

"Who's with me in 3?" Aoi asked.

"That would be me." Yume nodded, before the two headed to their cabin.

"Guess that leaves us in number 4." Miyavi smirked raising his eyebrows before grabbing Uruhas hand, causing the other to blush before walking into their cabin. Soon they were settled and Uruha was playing some acoustic songs softly as Miyavi was singing loudly in the shower.

Next door Aoi and Yume, were sat having a nice coffee; chatting about music in their lounge.

Kai and Ruki had already gotten changed and made their way back to the beach to sunbathe, soon to be joined by Uruha and Miyavi. Reita and Mai were exploring the island, getting along great and learning about each other.

Hours later, after enjoying each others company, the pairs had met up to spend their night together; huddled around a fire. They had decided to play have you ever with a mixture of drinks, some alcoholic, some not. After a few hours, the members were either really drunk or very well known amongst each other. Trailing to bed, the couples settled down for the night.