Dark Wave Of The Past

Start from the beginning

"She ended up here because she got mixed up in a fight between you and Queen Yoo.."

"It all started with you.."

"And now you want to marry her..?"

A cold anger slowly showed on 8th prince of Goryeo's face "I cannot forgive you"

A mocking smirk appeared on Wang So's face "I feel the same way"

"I gave you everything you needed to prove Hae Soo's innocence. In the end you cannot do it" Wang So said as a soft snort came out of him. His face became serious, deadly serious.

"Your uselessness makes me shake in anger"

"You..!"

That words riled Wang Wook all the more as he grabbed Wang So's collar and Wang So did the same to him. Both princes glared at each other, Both refused to back down. Especially because inside their hearts, they wanted to claim a certain special woman as their own.

"Stop pretending to care about her and turn your back on her like you've been doing" Wang So said in a low dangerous tone.

"You're no longer in laws.. She has nothing to do with you, right?"

Jun So opened his eyes along with a soft gasp of air, lying on the bed while staring at the ceiling. There was only the sound of his ragged breathing that filled the room.

"..So that's why.." Jun So muttered softly, "..That is the reason behind her reaction when she saw my mother.."

His father had to kill his mother in the past, all because his mother wanted to save Hae Soo. Jun So's hand slowly moved to touch his chest, it pained him that Ha Jin used to have that kind of harsh life. He still remembered how she cried in agony, the sound of her cries even now broke Jun So's heart to pieces.

"This time.. I will make sure she only has happiness in her life.." Jun So muttered softly, "Yes.. This time for sure.. I will give her all the happiness in the world"

As Jun So got off the bed and headed to the bathroom, there was a question in his mind. The question he could not ignore.

Will the 8th prince also appear in this time?

Have Ha jin met with him?

Somehow just the thought of them meeting up in this time made Jun So wanted to smash something. He didn't know the exact reason but he assumed this was his possessiveness that do the talking. He never knew he could be so possessive toward someone like this.

It was a weird feeling for Jun So to have because he used to be more calm and collected. Now.. All he wanted was to have Ha Jin by himself. He didn't want other men to see her, let alone touch her. He wanted to build a beautiful mansion where she could live there and be protected all the time without taking a single step to the outside world.

Jun So shook his head as water splashed to all directions. "Dammit.. I need to get a hold of myself..." he whispered. "If I become too possessive.. She will run away from me.."

"Are you really my daughter?" nagged the female voice from the phone. "How come you haven't told me about your boyfriend?"

"Because I don't think the time is right" Ha Jin said in calm tone, she was trying to be patient to the woman who called her during office hours. She hid the fact that both her and 'Boyfriend' just reunited last night after thousand years of separation. Of course she would not say it, if she did.. Then her mother would send her straight to mental hospital for therapy.