What is Isle Street, Anyway?

There was a street called Isle Street. Nothing special about that, right? But there really isn't anything special to talk about. The street looked like any other street, but it was very different. I'm telling you, it was so different you could see it with your bare eyes. It's age was the difference. You can perfectly see it with your two little eyes. The sign post holding a sign that said ISLE STREET was bent at the top, but the sign itself was dented and dusty. The houses weren't as fancy as you probably expected. They were bunched up together in rows across the streets, ending and beginning at every corner. The houses were a bit tall. They had a door and porch in the middle, and a window was right next to the door. There were two more wi does at the top, in the middle next to each other. They were grey-red and grey-orange in color. Every other house was like this. Boring, don't you think? What's even more surprising is that there were rats running a lot on the street, and you can see a million of them squashed on the road because of cars. This street was an old, nearly abandoned street. The population was literally 10; believe it or not. Every family in the house was normal, but they were pretty poor. But there was a family that had hope. Hope for a new life in the streets. Hope for more money. Hope for happiness.