Just get away

June 13

I was walking one morning so could get my mind off of the "We are moving " thing. I didn't want to think about it. When I was out one morning I saw Joe again. He stared like i was a ghost. I didn't care. I just looked at him once and he kept starring. I was happy that I didn't say yes to moving in. I knew my gut was right. I just didn't know that this would of happened. I walked to the grave yard and didn't even go to my dads gave. I was too hurt. But i did do the stupidest thing. I went to the park and saw not joe, but his friends. "Hey, lil girl! Why did you run yesterday and stare at my friend hoe?I didn't speak. "yeah! What did you do and how do you know joey!" I started to get pissed. "Why does it matter to you if I know Joe. He is my neighbor and if that's a problem with you asses and deal with it because you can't do shit about it." I yelled at them. I wasn't going to deal with people trying to tell me what to do. "Then why were you crying?" "Because i can and what he has done and said to me. And don't try to turn this around on me because I haven't done shit. And it's none of your business on what has happened between him and I. How would you like it if a girl did that yeah sure you wouldn't care but what happens if you have depression." They didn't say anything just stared just like joe. "Yeah, I thought so." I walked away just about to cry but I couldn't. Blake new that I liked joe and he knew about my depression. But it didn't matter Joe is going to stare or make me Jealous.