Mom!

June 6,2016

I got home with a huge smile on m y face from seeing Joe. When we were at the graveyard, he made me think that my dad is still there and I shouldn't be sad. I should be happy, because my mom can't see him and kick him out. Then my heart dropped. My mom was in the living room when I came home. She was staring at me and then said, "So were did you go with the boy?". "Why would you go, you never cared about me and now you do?" I said while walking up to my room. "Well you never tell me these things and I think you should or else." "What else can you take away, you already took away my father." I said with a tear in my eye. I went up stairs and there was my brother in my room taking my stuff. " What the Hell are you doing in my room?!~?" i Screamed.  "I want somethings in here, is that good with you?" While walking around like a dick. "No! That's my stuff." "Well that's sucks for you." As he walked out, then he stopped at the picture of me and my dad. "What is this?" "That's dad and I when I was 6. It was a little bit before he died." I could see him cry a little.  He didn't love dad as much as I did. But he still loved a lot. He left my room. I sat on my bed with tears in my eyes. I didn't know what to do. Joe couldn't help. He did nothing at this point. He was scared of my mom. So was I.