chapter 1-Another black and blue day

Molly POV

Slamming the door I got ready for the journey to school walking on the sidewalk .

I only had 3 blocks to walk so I didn't bother using my car as I like the fresh air anywhere.

I place my earphones in my ears and take my phone out to find a good song for the morning. I scroll down and see lonely girl by Tonight Alive I press play and start walking faster.

As I close in on the school I notice everyone's happy faces probably because we only have 5 weeks left of school and today was the last day and we hit spring break.

I make my way up the teenage covered stairs and push my way through the doors of the entrance and believe me it's hard work,I end up stumbling through the door and falling,but before I face planted the floor 2 cold hands grab my upper arm and yank me up ,I look up to give them a scowl as they nearly dislocated my arm ,but my face froze as I noticed it was the one and only Hollie Vancamp-I should of known.

"What no thank you?"she sneers at me as I'm just stood there like a complete idiot with my mouth a gape,I close my mouth and I say "ummm thanks" and I quickly do a U- turn and scutter down the corridor to my maths class.

Six hours later I'm in my final period which is p.e, which I l-o-v-e .I just think it's fun and motivational.

As I'm about to go into a changing cubicle I hear Hollie calling me and I turn in her direction and see that she's waving me over 

"Molly come in here and get changed with me " she asks giving me a stern look .I bet you're all thinking dirty things but with Hollie it's a different matter ,the thing with Hollie is that she only bullies me when no one is looking or when we're alone so that people don't see the true Hollie .I quickly reply with "no I have my own cubicle" I hope she gets by with that excuse as I don't want her to hit me .she looks at me and then storms off to God knows where ,but I don't care at this moment ,so I carry on getting changed and go outside to my lesson.

On the way home,the stupid,selfish weather decides to start raining, so I decide to walk down the sheltered back alley and sit under a doorway and wait for the rain to calm down .

l looked back at where I just walked and noticed an annoyed Hollie stalking towards me which isn't good news ,so I decide to get up and walk the rest of the way as I don't want to be confronted by her.

I hear her heavy footsteps get closer ,so I decide to run home ,but after 5 strides I'm already tackled to the ground and a heavy weight is straddling me. Several heavy blows come into contact with my face and I feel it swell up and small tears start streaming down my face from the pain.She then starts to shout random hurtful words at me like "skanky bitch,sket,slut " whilst yanking on my hair.I eventually push her off ,so she falls to the side, but as I'm halfway off the ground she grabs my foot and I'm pulled back down ,so I hit the ground hard "owwww!" I yelp out from the pain.Hollie stands up and towers over my weak and vulnerable body she picks her foot up ready to release a final blow to my face she kicks it out but it lands next to my ear she then bends down and says in my ear "do not EVER run away from ME" she then picks me up my yanking on my arm.

We walk back to my house in silence with only the rain to create some sound .

As we reach my door she grabs my arm making me flinch and tense, but also to turn me around so I was facing her. she says to me "see you next week" I ask "why?"

"because you'll be seeing me,now go".

I turn around and walk into my house confused and dazed about what just happened I mean "what the fuck"