Daryl always enjoyed being out on his bike, especially since he got the new Triumph. He had been a loner for so long that having Gabrielle ride behind him was really unique in the beginning. It did take a little bit to get used to having her there all the time, but now he missed her when he rode alone. When he bought the bike, he didn't think they had a chance in hell of staying married or he may have thought of getting another Harley instead of the Triumph as they are more conducive to double riding, but he did love his Triumph Tiger.

They road for hours before finally stopping back at The Monkey Farm for a late lunch. Mack was happy to see them both after their extended absence when they were trying to avoid Merle. Since Daryl had skipped breakfast he was starving so in addition to their normal cheeseburger order he added a large order for chili cheese fries.

Mack served them a couple of beers while they waited and sat down with them for a moment. He had known Daryl for years and was happy that he had turned his life around from his troublesome days and was doing well. Gabrielle was a perfect match for him and Daryl enjoyed her spunkiness.

"So haven't seen your brother around lately," said Mack.

Daryl took a long sip of his beer before responding. "Nope. From what I heard he's left town for good. He knows if I see him again, I'll kill him." Daryl's eyes saw the question in Mack's. "Seriously."

"Hate to say it Daryl, but it's for the better." Mack heard the bell from the kitchen and stood up. "Be right back with your food."

Gabrielle leaned her head on her husband's shoulder. "Love you Daryl Dixon."

"Love ya back Gabrielle Dixon." He kissed the top of her head.

She looked up at him and gave him a big smile. "Thanks for today. It was just what I needed."

"I know," he said before he leaned over to kiss her full lips. This was the deep type of kiss that he loved. He had been gentle with her all week, but now they could go back to their normal toe-curling passionate kisses.

"Hey you two, eat first then get a room," Mack laughed as he walked away from their table. Neither of them heard him put their burgers down on the table.

Gabrielle giggled. If Mack only knew where her hand was at that moment, he'd probably ask them to leave. "Good idea Mack!" She gave Daryl's now hard dick another squeeze through his jeans and picked up her burger with an innocent smile.

Daryl leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Just wait until we get home."

"Promise?" she purred. "I have plans for my mouth to do wicked things to you later."

Just when Daryl was hoping that the hard on in his pants would have a chance to go down, she had to go and say something like that. Gabrielle had one incredibly talented mouth and his dick loved it. "We're eatin' and headin' right home. That is as long as I don't bend you over my bike in the parkin' lot and take you from behind when we get outside." He could tease her as just good as she could do to him.

"Eat fast!" Gabrielle laughed.

They ended up not rushing their dinner, but they didn't dawdle either. They paid Mack at the bar and Daryl took Gabrielle's hand as they turned to head out. They were almost at the door when they heard, "Hey Dixon."

They both turned around and saw Buddy Conlon approaching them with a pool cue in his hand. Daryl just gave him a steely glare wondering what the asshole wanted. "What?"

"You're brother owes me money."

"If you're talking about the money I'm sure he promised you for ratting me out that last time I was here, you ain't never gonna see that." Daryl moved closer so he was inches from Buddy's face. "You ever doing somethin' like that to me again, I'll take you out into the lot and beat your ass so bad, they'll have to carry you home, Conlon. That's a promise."