Chapter 1

Hello and welcome! Thank you for reading the next steps into Elizabeth's journey! Thank you for your patience, time, and support towards me. It means more that you could ever know. Please enjoy this re-visioned version to my original "Calling Me Home" as it is more improved than what it used to be. I want to put out only the best for me readers.

Love you all very much! Enjoy!
-Willow Rosewood

Our story begins with four children. They were sitting on a bench at a railway station. They in fact, were on their way back to school. In a few minutes the train will be arriving at the station, or shall I say junction. The boys would be going to a different school. They would usually split up for the holidays, but now, they are saying their final goodbye for now. They all had nothing to say, since they were so gloomy. Lucy was the only one nervous, for it's her first time going to a boarding school.

     After being in a fight, Peter was slumped on the bench. His siblings sitting beside him.

     "You're welcome." Edmund told him sarcastically. He had jumped in to aid his brother in the fight.

     "I had it sorted." Peter replied to him, standing up from his seat.

     "What was it this time?" Susan sighed.

     "He bumped me."

     "So you hit him?" Lucy cried out.

     "No..." Peter sighed.

     "After he bumped me, they tried to make me apologize. That's when I hit him."

     "Really? Is it that hard just to walk away.?" Susan tried to reason."

     "How can he when he's nothing but angry over his lovesick emotions." Edmund had stated.

     Everyone grew silent, and Peter glared at his younger brother. The Pevensies all remembered what happened. They all remembered their friend who they had left behind in a world that seemed almost made up now. It had been nearly a year and there has been no sign nor trace of ever returning back to Narnia. To ever see their childhood friend, Elizabeth, again.

     Peter was a wreck the first few weeks of their return to England, but he slowly healed. His siblings tried their best to help him take his mind off his lover back in Narnia, but he had to remind himself that his siblings were hurting too.

     "I wasn't always a kid." Peter said quietly, more to himself than to his siblings. He sat himself back down beside Edmund and Lucy, calmed down, but saddened.

     "It's been a year. How long does he expect us to wait?" Peter asked

How long does he expect to keep us apart?

     "I-" Susan hesitated.

     "I think it's time to accept that we live here. It's no use pretending any different."

     Everyone stared at her in disbelief. Could they forget about their time in Narnia? Their journey led them to fortune and fame? Sure, but to accept to forget about their friend who is still in a world that many would believe to be pure imagination? Peter didn't like that one bit. He was about to shout at his sister before Lucy shot up from her spot.

     "Ow!"

     "What is it, Lu?" Susan asked, changing the topic at hand to save herself from an unnecessary lecture from Pete.

     "Something pinched me."

     Peter then felt a tug on his coat, launching from his seat, he turned to Ed.