Yandere!Foxy x reader

Foxy x Reader (Yandere)
(Rough topics here, be weary)

There you were, night 5 your final night. You were ready. You had your food and bathroom along with drinks set up for the long night a head. Your 5th day as a night guard and hopefully your last. The clock chimes 12. You quickly pull up the monitor and launches your master plan. You risk no power outage nor Freddy or Foxy getting near. Flipping through you check and then check the lights. And soon the hours fly by...
Foxy's pov
It is currently 3:30, Foxy was once again in the hallway of the girl he couldn't get enough of. (Y/n). With her emotionless, which had rather frantic emotions on the first night, (e/c) and (hairstyle and color). She seemed so collected now compared to the first night where she was rather frantic. Even if he was supposed to kill her, he couldn't, but he had to have you, watching you each night wasn't enough, it broke him more every morning when you would leave, happy to be finished and done with it. He made it his goal at the beginning of the night, you will be his, whether you like it or not. He sneaks down the corridor that freddy and chica normally share, just out of range of the cameras. Perfect, he is now currently at the door of your office, and you haven't noticed a thing, so he moves in closer, switching from Animatronic, to Human in a heartbeat, holding a blood red gag drenched in chloroform. This will ensure your his. He moves to place it over your mouth.

Your pov
You were sitting there having an argument with the voice in your head, again, you 2 couldn't decide what to eat but soon you felt a warm breathing down your neck. You turn your head quickly only to see a boy around your age with shaggy dark red hair and bandages over one eye with a hook for one hand. You didn't quite see what he was wearing as you quickly spotted an odd smelling rag and having read a lot of stories on websites and the news about kidnapping, assumed the funny smell was chloroform... you jumped out of your comfy black chair and tried to go, only to have the odd boy who you think wants to kidnap you grab your wrist. "Flip! He has my arm!" You think as you desperately try to get your arm away, and while you're putting up quite a fight he  still manages to keep his grip on you, panicking you quickly look for something to aid in your escape but can't find anything as he pulls you to his chest tightly and whispers. "You know (y/n), I've been watching you since the first night~ and your bravery is  quite admirable, but I'm afraid you're not leaving me~. He puts the rag over your mouth and nose before you could comprehend what exactly he said. 
Foxys pov
As he feels you go limp he smiles the way a person lost in their desires would and strokes your head, "Now only I can see you, you will never leave." He carefully pulls you up onto his shoulder and starts off to the cove which he has set up for the occasion. Smiling wide as he lays you on the bed in a hidden space just behind a wall switch and ties you to the bed as best he can and climbs onto you stratling your waist. Carefully moving a lock of your (h/c) hair from your eye he starts kissing your neck and peppering you with kisses even if he knows your out cold.
Your pov
*the next night*
You wake up tied to a bed frame in an unfamiliar room, with the unfamiliar boy peppering you with kisses once again as he did the day before without your knowledge. Your eyes widen as you now struggle and yank on your bounds but is quickly stopped by the boy who is now holding your hands back with force hurting you. "No my dear 1st mate, don't struggle. You wouldn't want anything bad to happen now would you?" You growl "who the heck are you?! I don't even know you!" The boy chuckles as ears you hadn't noticed at first seem to pop out and your eyes widen as he starts to speak in an exagerated pirates voice. "Aye, matey, ye should no me. I'm cap'n Foxy, and ye (y/n), ye ar me first mate." Grinning widely he makes advancments on you once again peppering your neck with kisses and then moving to your lips cutting you off when you would start to try to talk. Soon he tries for entrance into your mouth, you deny entrance but gasp as he pinches your side with the hand he had sneakly snaked around your waist, and forces his way into your mouth exploring every inch he can and takes the hooked hand and places it behind your head forcing you to come close and deepen the kiss. You continuely try your best to resist, but you can't, your stuck, stuck being Foxy's 'First mate' for as long as he can keep you hidden, but no doubt, the rumors were true, not one night guard that came in, came out.