Chapter 6:At war for her

*You start to play the piano*
You sing...

How can you see into my eyes like open doors...

Laurence walks in and says "I...Its not your fault i should have saved you in the nether but...but...but was too weak..."*He starts to cry*

Please don't cry...

"I can't stop this is my fault now you are a shadow knight because of me i let you die...I should have saved you h...he was too powerful he had so much strength he will DIE!!!he caused us so much pain to you,me,and everyone else...HE...WILL...PAY!!!"

"I love you and i cant louse you

"I love you and i cant louse you..."He said

I started to blush a dark red then i ran to him and gave him a hug i started to cry with him and i said"i Love you too and if they do capture me i want you to know that so i want to...to...i started to blush like a tomato and i...i kissed him...

When our lips met i felt like he was my true love...

The next morning we got ready they came at the gate then the war started they blew up the wall i could hear it from the house i was hid in i wanted to help!!! But Laurance didn't want to risk it he guarded the door and tons of Guards flooded the place looking for me they saw Laurance guarding the door the whole army. Came to him and defeated him the head guard stepped in and grabbed me by the arm i...i got mad!!! I turned into a shadow knight and killed him i killed about half of the army before it became overwhelming they captured me they took me back to okasas and put me in a sell they told me that i should not exist i fell to the ground crying and they didn't evan feel bad they even planed to kill me...