Chapter 5:Now we leave....

In the morning we left on our journey to the nether to set a trap for The shadow Lord we got to bright port and went into the nether Laurance led us though the nether to the shadow Lord we told him that we were there to give him alina he came to us and told us to drop our weapons i of course did not want to do that so i charged to him i stop since every one told me to stop when i did the shadow Lord used his powers to take my sword and he killed me... I died

I could rest...

I could see my dead body on the floor bleeding

So...

Much blood...

I had died and Laurance charged right at him in his shadow form and got defeated they left me...

They went to the nether portal and left...

Then the shadow Lord said i know your there so he picked my body off of the ground and brought it some where and then i started to fade then i woke up on a bed i got up and looked at myself i...i...u was a shadow knight! I ran out of the room with other shadow knights following me i ran out of the portal with guards with there swords ready to kill me i had a mask so no one knew who i was they attacked me then out of no where a bubble force field went around me they saw that i was crying i was yelling for Laurance and garroth but no one came they gave me sympathy but they put me in there jail...

       Laurance pov

I heard about a shadow knight coming out of the portal so me and the others ran with me we asked them about it they told us that they are in jail...
We went there to see who it was but no one answered us they said that it was a girl with a mask on...

I ran to the jail sell she was in and yelled is (Y/N) alive!!!
She...she...She turned around with and said can you not recognize me???

I said your eyes look very familiar and she took the mask off i stated to cry it was (Y/N) as a shadow knight she is now like me and i don't want it to be that way...

Garroth's POV

I heard someone crying in a sell so i went to check it out and it was Laurance he was sitting on the floor crying i went over there the shadow knight was there trying to comfort him i yelled leave him alone then i saw her face i stated cry to...

We stopped crying and told the ward to let her out he said ok when he let her out she hugged all of us we went home trying to hide her since she was still in shadow knight form...

Some one saw her and they are a Iren worshiper they told okasas about it and they declared war...

Ha i left you on a cliffhanger