Chapter 37- "Sat in the enclosed space, hiding from... Him."

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry I've been-" I get cut off my apology by her holding her hand up "don't need to explain to me, clearly it's already explained by how you look. I'm trying not to be rude but the last time I saw you, you looked gorgeous now you look like someone who hasn't washed in three days. The media have been doing what the media does best and spreading false accusations. I have spoken to Nathan's manger and there is chance to clear everything up by you two going on Daybreak and explaining what happened."

I nod listening to what she was saying, "one problem I don't actually know what happened..." I trail off fiddling with my ear "how do you not know? You were there!" She asks clearly confused.

Well join the club of confusing happenings that have happened this week.

"I was drunk and ended up in Scotland, we figured out the car we took but that's about it." I shrug she sighs and shakes her head "you'll just have to think of something. Before you say it on national tv please tell me first. Your going on daybreak in two days" I nod "I'm late for a meeting now, good bye" she says as she leaves the living room.

Sighing and falling back on the coach. "She's a ray of sunshine" I smile looking to the door to see Nathan stood there "yes I know, I can't help but smile when ever I see her" I exclaim rolling my eyes, hearing Nath's chuckle.

"Scooter has told me what's going to happen" Nath says I nod. "Can we just say it was a roadtrip?" He asks "that is the only thing I can think of that makes sense" well we have that too look forward too.

"I'm going to sleep some more" he yawns walking upstairs.

I wait until he's upstairs and I run out the house. I have an idea well it's more keeping up with the deal we made.

Popping off to the shops.

•·•·•

"Nathan" I sing walking into his room "what?" He grumbles I grin sitting on his back "tink" he groans "you have a deal to keep up" messing with his hair. "We don't have a gig today." I laugh shaking my head "not that deal. Remember the deal you promised me on out date a few weeks ago?"

He slowly turned around making me fall onto the bed, "which deal?" He asks looking at me "remember if I swung on the trapeze I could dye your hair" I grin he just groans and stands up "fine get it over and done with."

We end up nath sat on the edge of the bath tub with me stood in front of him dying a couple of strands of his hair.

"What colour are you dying it?" He asks messing with the bottom of my t-shirt "not telling you, you'll find out in an hour" I say he groans rolling his head back.

"Can we hide in here?" I ask Nath scrunches his eyebrows "I don't want to get asked hundreds of questions from josh. I'm sure he's thought if more since last night" rolling my eyes at the thought "he's gone out apparently" Nath shrugs "how do you know? The only places you've been this morning have been your bed and bathroom?!" I exclaim "yeah your right expect the hall. I got up at around eight to go the bathroom and I walked into him. He told me he was going seeing his mates and will be home tomorrow to yell at us" a small smile tugs on my lips.

Course josh would say that.

What the heck do I say? I need an answer for every question he could ask.

Well I could just stick to one worded answers.

"I don't trust your hair dying skills."

Snapping out my train if thought by Nath. Looking at him looking in the mirror weary rolling my eyes "why?" I ask crossing my arms over my stomach "josh told me about the first time you dyed your hair" he says looking at me through the mirror.