Due to me being able to experience the frightful feeling of a guy towering over you with their abusive hands on you, I now regret saying those things to Kashari.

"You'on even got to accept it, you feel me. As long as you know I had the decency to say that shit, thats all that matter."He shrugged nonchalantly as he adjusted his hat on his head.

I look at him sideways. If that was the case, no one would actually feel sorry for what ever wrong they have done. I shake my head before responding. "Then whats the point of an apology if you don't mean it, it's useless."I debated with him.

He groaned, his agitation becoming evident. "Stop callin' ya'self havin' a damn attitude, that shit aint cute for one, then two, you sound and look childish. You like eighteen acting like a damn brat."He complained in an exasperated tone. Maybe he was right, I did have an awful tendency to have an attitude for no reason, but it honestly isn't my fault. I just know when bullshit is about to uprise so I hold my attitude as a defense mechanism, it's how I grew up and I can't change that.

I exhale some air before combing my fingers through my now straightened hair. "Look, I apologize for the attitude I have, but you have to look at it from my perspective, you always pop up and begin bossing my around as if you own me."

He scoffed some air. Definitely wasn't the reaction I was expecting after I apologized before he did. "If I wanted to own you baybeh', I'll be makin' some money off'a you."He sat up in his chair towards the steering wheel as he kept it steady on the straight road.

See this is a prime example of why I have such an attitude. I just sat here and apologized to him and this is the response I get! He is the true definition of an asshole.

"You just sat here and dreadfully complained about my attitude resulting in me sincerely apologizing and you just sit up and say something utterly stupid." I grumble. Was this how he's expecting me to drop my attitude.

I hear his soft chuckle cave into my ears. I watch as his right hand turned the wheel at an angle to make a smooth right turn. Taking a hault at a red street light, he takes off his dark tinted sunglasses. I watch him intensively as his left hand rested on his face. "Now you see how annoyin' that shit is. Me tryin' to talk to you and be cordial and you always have something smart to say out yo' neck. Imagine dealing with that everytime you talk to somebody. That shit erks you right?"I didn't notice how obnoxious I may have seemed to him with my constant attitude and my witty replies when all along he was just trying to be nice to me.

"Well I sincerely apologize. The least you could do is accept it."I shrugg my shoulders at him.

He cracked a delightful smile before nodding his head as he kept his eyes attached to the semi-busy road. "I'a accept yo' lil apology Jhenea, just don't try that slick mouth shit again. Yo' boldness intriguing and all, but I let you slide way to damn much."

"Enough with the pointless warning."I wave him off. "Now where are you taking me?"It didn't occur to me to realize I had no idea where this guy was taking me. With his multiple turns, then the continuation of straight paths, I definitely wasn't checking my surroundings. I turn my head to look out my tinted window just to see a traffic of cars. By now we were in the main area of New Orleans. Tall buildings surrounded us scraping the sky in height.

Hearing the clicking sound of his turning signal brought me back from the distraction outside my window. "Came to pick up some food for them lazy ass nigga's ova' thea'."He said jokingly as he takes a turn into a plaza's parking lot.

Finding an empty parking near the curb he parallel parked behind a black Tahoe that had it's rear view lights still illuminating. "Wait in hea'."He tells me as he opens his door allowing him to exit the vehicle. I nod my head obliging his request. I watched as he made his way towards the Pizza Hut to go retrieve his order.